Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The End... of How It Happened

Catch up with Pete in the next story... Paid Vacation... coming SOON!

Once again, thank you all for reading and commenting.
Man I love this story I couldn’t put it down and had to keep reading! Love to read any more instalments

laptoper

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was floored. “You didn’t do it just for me.” I assured him, but he wasn’t buying it.

“No. I could have cared less about Vicki really, while she rode my dick. I got to watch that sexual haze cover your face when you smolder and scorch. I got to suck you off, and I got to watch you fuck the shit out of her. I wished it was me, but it was still hot as hell just watching.” He didn’t talk fast. He was not animated. He was wistful but with a savoring smile across his face.

“I still can’t believe she took it like she did!” I said, totally distracted with my memory of her hot snatch sliding down his huge pole.

“She was wet and tight, but she didn’t make me cum.” His smile now bordered on devious. I felt my dick thickening in my shorts. I couldn’t risk a glance down to Trey’s crotch without giving myself away, and I realized this was almost like a chess match again. We hadn’t solved anything, but were talking, and that was a start.

“What made you cum?” I wanted to know.

“You shooting in my mouth, mostly. I mean yeah my dick felt great, but I was turned on because I got you off.” When he glanced away, visualizing his own memories, I chanced a look. He didn’t look hard, but he was definitely plump.

“What about Dave?” I’m not sure where it came from, but I’d asked. It startled him and for once this conversation, he didn’t have a quick response. First he paused, then he stumbled on the first few words he tried to say.

“Dave is a total jock.” He finally settled.

“Huh?” I was missing the point. I was in pretty damn good shape myself!

“I don’t know. You know how Vicki flipped your switch?” He questioned.

“Yeah. Does Dave do that for you?” I tried to help him out.

“Pretty much!” He cracked a smile for the first time today. “I don’t know, I can’t help it. He’s got this amazing body, and he’s so tall, and those eyes are fierce.” He was also, back to talking fast, and I realized he was mega-crushing on Dave and I felt my heart sink.

“I don’t know man, I think you are still barking up the wrong tree.” I tried to make him listen.

“Wanna bet?” His smile clicked over to nefarious. I cocked an eyebrow because I was genuinely intrigued.

“You know how you just knew Vicki wanted to fuck you?” The emerald gems questioned. I gulped and nodded as I read his lips.

“I know Dave wants to fuck me.” The grin got wide and finally bared bright, white teeth, and for the first time, I saw Trey as a predator. He had that carnivore look as he mouthed the words. He also had the look of someone who was right. And I knew it.

“He did enjoy sucking your dick.” I reminded us both. I couldn’t believe we were just talking like this. It really did speak to our comfort level over the last week or so.

“I think he wants me to fuck him.” He said casually as his words made me jump, for what reason I’ll never know.

“Huh? No way! Now that’s too much!” I said, totally not believing it.

“Wanna bet?” The nefarious smile returned.

“Go for it Tiger!” I teased, and let out a laugh even as my dick lurched. “I don’t think he’ll go that far, dude.” I shook my head. I hoped he couldn’t see that I sort of felt foolish, all of a sudden. Suddenly I felt second best. Against Dave… yet again.

“I dunno, I could be wrong. I guess I’m just nervous he’ll kick my ass. Maybe that’s some of the excitement. Like I say, I really don’t know.” I could see him toiling with it in his head.

“So what do you want?” I had to ask. If he wanted Dave, was he just using me as a piece of meat and a place to crash until he swung on to the next vine?

“I told you. What’s wrong with what we’re doing? If you want me to go, I’ll go.” He meant it.

“I love what we do, Trey. But people can’t know about it. I have lots of friends, and it could get really ugly, really fast. We have to keep it between us.” I felt certain he understood when he stood up. I could clearly see he was tenting, just like I was.

“I left Kansas to come to California so I didn’t have to hide in the closet anymore. I’m out of the closet, so don’t hand me any of your hang-ups.” He said it like he’d rehearsed it, and again my heart sank.

“What do you want from me?” I finally shouted, and it scared him.

“I told you! You fuck whoever you want. I will too! If we fuck each other sometimes, cool beans!” He was defiant and he was angry.

“This is a fucked up situation!” I growled as I stood up. I needed to move around, this was getting way too intense.

“Fuck you, Pete!” He roared, and I thought he might burst into tears and quite possibly kick my ass. “You can’t just enjoy something for what it is, can you? You won’t let yourself be human enough to enjoy all the little things. You can’t give into a feeling and just go with it.!” He rattled those off like he’d rehearsed them, too.

“What the fuck? I don’t know what you’re talking about! Trust me buddy, I gave in plenty. How the hell do you think I got into this fucking mess in the first place?” I was shouting and I knew he was staring at the bulging vein in my neck.

“Ok. Fine! Then what do you want?” He was actually tapping his foot, waiting on an answer. I’d been prepared to fire back at whatever he said next. I was not prepared for that question and I should have been.

“I don’t have a clue, dude. I really don’t.” And the vein subsided and my breathing changed from rapid to long, deep, drags. I really was on the verge of breaking down when he wrapped his arms around me. There was no denying it felt good.

“Maybe it all doesn’t have to be figured out today.” He said as he squeezed me tighter. This had been a bullet-train of a rollercoaster ride and I felt exhausted. I was so conflicted about everything in my life that I grabbed at the feeling I was feeling most.

I kissed him. I pulled away from our strong embrace, and brought my right palm to his right cheek and I pulled him to a yearning kiss. Needful. Lustful. Demanding. Reassuring.
Loving this