How It Happened

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
“Jesus man, that’s fuckin’ big!” Dave had to be openly gawking at Trey’s exposed mega-cock. I couldn’t tell, I still couldn’t move, and I was still on the verge of creaming my slacks. I heard the elastic waistband of the shorts Trey must have been wearing pop; I knew the show was over, for the moment. I heard Dave audibly sigh.

“Very fucking nice dude,” Dave said, with gusto.

“I told you, you have a nice cock too!” There was excitement in his husky voice.

“Chicks dig it, haha.” I still couldn’t see, but I heard the rustling of the bed. I knew for sure though, that it was most likely the sound of Trey about suck Dave’s dick. I was pissed. I was also, still on the verge of ruining my slacks.

I let go of my dick, and inched even closer to the cracked opening of the door. I couldn’t recall being this nervous and excited all at once. It was a small room, with enough space for a full sized bed against one wall and a dresser and a small computer cart in one corner, opposite the bed. Dave was sitting in the chair in front of the computer screen. Trey was standing. I wondered just how close of a look Dave had gotten of Trey’s elephant trunk.

I could see them both facing away from me, so I was safe to take a longer peek. Trey was fondling his floppy cock over his shorts as he stood over Dave’s shoulder. Dave seemed to be engrossed in something on the screen, but I couldn’t quite make out what. His left hand was obviously in his crotch while his other hand maneuvered the mouse.

I knew I could get busted at any moment, and I was torn about what to do. If something was going to go down, the curious side of me wanted to see it. At the same time, I couldn’t exactly call it jealousy, but it was something like it that made me want to get out of my own house as fast as I could.

Sitting in the computer chair with Trey over his shoulder, Dave leaned back in the cheap chair and did his famous stretch. Trey didn’t seem to hesitate to glance down and look over Dave’s extended body. Dave turned his head, his face was a foot away from Trey’s thickening dick, which he still was groping over his shorts.

Dave released his stretch and when he brought his arms back down, his right hand planted itself square on Trey’s ass cheek. He didn’t grip it or squeeze it, it just landed there with enough force that Trey put his hand on Dave’s muscular shoulder for balance.

I don’t remember doing it, but this was probably the point I unzipped my fly and fished my leaking dick out of my pants while I watched. I was, and I was not, surprised at how turned on I was. I never pegged Dave for any of this at all! Trey on the other hand, it was becoming clear to me, just wanted to suck every cock he could find.

My dick was already slick with my cocksnot when I palmed my bare head. I was actually holding my breath but still rubbing my wet knob with gusto as Dave stared at Trey’s hefty cock. The monster was straining against the soccer shorts and Dave was almost catatonic watching it bounce and strain against the fabric. Wait.
Those were MY soccer shorts! What the hell? I let him suck my dick one time and now Trey’s wearing my clothes? I gave a shit less as I watched Trey’s hand move from Dave’s broad shoulder, and cupped it behind his short hair on the back of his head. Trey didn’t pull Dave’s face to his clothed and straining boner. As soon as his hand was on the back of his head, Dave leaned in and planted his face in Trey’s bush.

Omigod! I heard my inner little girl voice scream. I froze, even though I knew I hadn’t made a sound. My buddy Dave was dick-whipped over Trey’s cock! He nuzzled his face into Trey’s groin, and I watched Trey’s ass flex as he pushed back. I knew any minute they would catch me, but I didn’t care. Not anymore.

I wasn’t presently aware of my own dick as Dave pulled my soccer shorts off Trey from the bottom ends and not the waistband. The waistband, I could just sort of see from my angle, slid over Trey’s bush and I saw the base of Trey’s baby arm and I could actually hear the waistband slide down his dick until the soccer shorts were on the floor with Dave’s face mere inches from it. Dave gazed. I gawked. Trey gulped.

His dick was easily bigger than mine when I’m full mast, like just then. Thick and heavy and smooth and tanned it dangled, like the gym dangle dick dude’s had. I was mesmerized when Dave licked his lips as he studied its girth. Gigantic was the word I was groping for.

The Gigantic (if you find a better word, let me know!) dangling dick flexed. Under its own weight and really only half hard still, the thick stalk of the base was able to muscle up the rest of the hose and pop Dave on the chin.
Dave looked as shocked at I was, but only took a second to wrap his hand around it. Well, he tried to anyway. It was like he was wrestling with a runaway garden hose. Big Stud Dave’s big studly hand wouldn’t close all the way around Trey’s cock. His fingers were in no danger of touching and he gripped it lightly, feeling its heft and heat.

I couldn’t tell if Trey was leaking precum or not, but I damn sure was. Holy shit, I was so turned on, I didn’t stop to question why my buddy giving head to another dude had me on the cusp of cumming. But Dave hadn’t put it in his mouth yet, he held it in his fist, and studied it, admired it, and finally licked the head with the tip of his tongue.

I was too close to cumming when the realization occurred that Dave had truly, never sucked a dick before. I knew he wanted to just then, the hunger on his face testified to that. But I could tell, as much as he wanted to suck the fat fucker in front of him, he was taking this all in and creating a memory. Trey’s fat head disappeared between Dave’s moist lips.

I watched while I gripped my dick so tight, I thought the head might pop off. Trey’s bare naked ass flexed and dimpled as he stuffed his mammoth cock in Dave’s hungry mouth. He went slow and it seemed to take forever before Dave gagged. I almost chuckled. I wasn’t sure when the last time I drew a breath.

Trey’s head tilted back with half of his fat cock stuffed in my buddy’s mouth, and he sighed as Dave slid off the spear. When he reached the head, he reversed and sucked him in again, this time getting at least half, if not more of the massive monster down his throat. No gagging this time.

Reactions: laptoper

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
The visual of Dave’s cheeks puffed out because Trey’s fat dick was stuffed in his mouth brought me over the edge as I gasped and splashed a steamy load into my hand. It was an orgasm that lasted. They are rare, for me anyways, but this one lasted longer than most, it was that fucking good. I kept watching, holding my load in my hand and trying not to breathe.

It was slow when Trey started feeding his gigantic cock to big stud Dave. Neither of them seemed to be in a hurry and I still had not been detected. I argued with myself to back up and turn away before I got caught. Hell, maybe I wanted to get caught. Or maybe it was just fucking hot to see that much dick disappearing into The God Apollo’s mouth.

Trey still had his left hand on the back of Dave’s head, but it was just along for the ride. He wasn’t actually forcing it into Dave’s mouth. Nope. Dave’s mouth devoured as much of the trunk as he could. With his right hand, Trey grasped the base and withdrew it from Dave’s cockholster. Even from my distance I could see it glisten with Dave’s spit.

Dave looked up the massive shaft as Trey wagged it in his face. Dave was stoned on cocklust having that faraway look in his eyes. He was so enraptured by what he was doing I don’t think he would have seen me if his eyes were torn away from Trey’s magnificent fuck pole. Trey slapped his full but still somewhat floppy cock on Dave’s chin and Dave grinned like a clown at a birthday party. He opened his mouth wide and stuck his tongue out and I could clearly hear that fat head slapping on his saliva slick tongue.

Dave reached behind Trey and grabbed an ass cheek with each hand. He really gripped that tight ass, digging his fingers and again, Trey’s floppy cock disappeared in Dave’s mouth, further still. Trey pumped his cock into Dave’s mouth faster and faster. Dave struggled to keep up, but was doing his damndest. His hands spread Trey’s ass cheeks and I realized I was again stroking my rigid bone with my own cum as lube.

“Oh yeah!” Trey moaned. Dave was still gripping Trey’s ass, pulling him in and pulling him out, and I watched the big hands manhandle Trey’s ass. “Fuck yeah!” Trey encouraged.

“Mmmmm!” Was all Dave could manage. It looked and sounded like a very sloppy blow job by a pure amateur but it was doing the trick for Trey. It was fast pace now, a well oiled machine with Trey’s shaft acting like a piston in Dave’s mouth.

“Does my fat cock taste good?” Trey shocked me.

“Mmmmmmmmmm!” Dave repeated but louder and longer.

“Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!” he chanted, but Dave didn’t really need the encouragement. He sucked faster as Trey cheered him on, hellbent on making him cum. I’d seen Trey’s huge load so I knew Dave was in for a treat.

Trey’s fat prick popped out of Dave’s mouth with an audible plop, and Dave immediately began to stroke it. Trey’s head tilted back and he put his hands on his hips, thrusting into Dave’s face. Dave was so concentrated on Trey’s dick that he knew exactly when he was about to shoot. Dave clamped his mouth back over the heaving beast and Trey let out a very loud and guttural “Ungh!!”
Dave did everything in his power to keep the gushing hose in his mouth. He didn’t want to spill a drop, it seemed. I didn’t see anything else because I stepped back and away quickly. I had been jacking my spooge slicked dick to a second orgasm in five minutes.

I could hear the slurping noises Dave made as he fought with Trey’s monster. I heard Trey’s gasps and curses of it feeling oh so good, and I heard my slick stick squish in my fist as I, like Trey, was gushing. Equally as powerful as my first orgasm, my knees wobbled as I struggled to gain some composure, I was certain to get caught.

I looked down to my deflating dick coated in cum and my hand was caked and battered too. I was a fucking mess, and I just knew I ruined this pair of slacks of one of my favorite suits.

Jaack29

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This story just keeps getting better. Pete and I seem to have something in common. Need something to clean up the mess I just made..

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Then reality set in. I choked at the fear of getting caught. Sacrificing one of my monogram handkerchiefs, I cleaned up as best I could. I never hated the sounds a zipper made, quite that bad. I was certain my plan to quietly tip toe out of the condo would fail, so I was surprised when it didn’t, and I was in my car like nothing ever happened. They never knew I was there; too wrapped up in what they were doing to one another to care about anything in those moments.

I drove around that afternoon, meandering the streets, avoiding the hi-ways. I had nowhere to go, especially, and so I took my time. I didn’t care how many traffic lights I encountered, I was lost in thought. The last two weeks seemed even more crazy as I rolled it all over and over in my mind. Things had happened so fast, I first decided. Or, perhaps it was that so much had happened in that small timeframe.

I’ve had plenty of opportunities to screw around on Gina during the two years we’ve been together. I’ve also had plenty of chances to get my dick sucked by a guy if I wanted to. The truth is, neither of those things were at the top of my To Do List, before they happened.

But they had happened. I did fuck Vicki. Trey did suck me off. There was no use arguing with myself now, I already knew that I wanted both again. I could write pages on why, exactly, Vicki’s taunting and teasing horned me up, or about how Trey is the only person to ever make me cum from getting head, but it all went back to; For whatever reason, they both flipped my switch.

It could have been her lips, or his eyes, or vice versa, I couldn’t sort it all out just then. It was all a jumble as it tumbled in my brain housing group. Now Dave was in the mix somehow, and that’s the only part that made me uncomfortable. As shitty as that sounds, I didn’t have much regret cheating on Gina with her friend, Vicki. I didn’t feel bad for Brian that his boyfriend was two or three-timing him.

I felt weird that my entire perception of Dave had changed in an instant. Big stud Dave was now a cocksucker! Or had he always been and I just never noticed? I could sympathize with him on being wholly impressed with Trey’s dick. Any guy, gay or straight would stop and stare, given the right opportunity. It was just ONE OF THOSE DICKS.

You could fix breakfast every morning for 10 years and no one would call you a chef; suck one dick, and you are forever labeled a cocksucker. I now knew Dave was a cocksucker. It just struck me as all wrong. Dave really did deserve his stud status. He kept himself in top shape, with a good tan, pearly whites, and crystal blue eyes that everyone seemed to fawn over. He had charm and charisma. He also had every bit of an eight inch BigMeanDick, and I would testify that he knows how to use it!

I would never have imagined him on his knees sucking a dick. Never. I could believe that he would accept a BJ from a guy, maybe, if the circumstances were right. I had. He was entranced with Trey’s dick from the first second he laid eyes on it, and now I knew Dave didn’t sleep a wink last night, tossing and turning and thinking about it.

He wasted no time going after it, which was his style. Dave was nothing, if not consistent. Whenever he wanted something, usually a chick, he went after it aggressively. He called in sick to work so he could seduce Trey when he figured I would be working and no one else would be home. A perfect plan, but it didn’t quite work out that way. I had witnessed it.

I was also as guilty as Dave. I got off twice watching and listening. What did that say about me? Twice in five minutes? Yeah, I’ve done that before, but I haven’t been 19 for several years. I couldn’t deny that watching Dave suck Trey’s gigantic (still have not found a better word) dick down his throat had turned me on as much as anything ever had.

There is a stupid part of my brain that is responsible every time I do something
wrong, and it was that part of the brain I wished I could shut off when it screamed the question: WOULD YOU SUCK THAT GIGANTIC COCK?

Huh? Where did that come from I thought, immediately, after thinking it. Of course not! I admit I was impressed with it, anyone would be, but I didn’t desire it or anything. It was just impressive as hell. Then the stupid part reminded me how often I’ve flashed back to the visual of Trey’s bare naked ass bent over a couple of feet in front of me.

I was not about to start questioning my sexuality at 24. I had a great life with a wonderful girl and I knew we would eventually marry. There was no need to go all Kinsey and try to figure out what all this meant. So I let Trey blow me? It was great! And, if he wanted to do it again, and we wouldn’t get caught, sure, no problem. So Dave liked dick? At least he liked Trey’s. Hell, I liked Trey’s! No! Stop saying that stupid part of the brain I wish I could shut off!

What about the dangle dick at the gym, earlier? Stupid part was really pissing me off now. I don’t know why I got hard thinking about some random guy in the gym either! Stop talking stupid part.

I needed to escape all of this madness! Driving around with nothing but the radio alone with my thoughts was getting me nowhere. I called Gina, and she was trying to quickly explain the drama going on with her sister, but stupid part kept talking over her.

I heard almost nothing she said until she said, “Brian is going to come stay with us tonight too. I guess it will just be you and Trey again tonight, babe.” She laughed.

“So wait!” I nearly shouted, then calmed down, then finished, “so you and Brian are staying at your sister’s tonight? Leaving me home on Friday night with Trey?” I wanted to hear her say this.

“Is that okay?” She wanted to know. “He’s not going to rape you, Pete!” I didn’t immediately respond, and she kept going. “Call Dave and go down to Duke’s or something. You don’t have to baby sit Trey, I know he can’t go. He’ll be fine, Brian said.”

“No, its fine babe. You and Brian need to deal with your sister. We’ll be cool. Don’t worry about us. You just deal with your sister.”

“Are you sure?” She asked, I knew it was bothering her now that she wouldn’t be home for me tonight.

“Of course.” I smiled through the phone.

“I’ll call Vicki up and have her bring Michelle out to Duke’s or something. I don’t want Dave pawing Vicki, but I think she has a thing for him. I’m trying to talk her out of it. You know how Dave is.”

“We’ll all be fine, Gina. Stop worrying. You’ve got enough to worry about with your sister. I love you, and I’ll see you tomorrow, right?”
“Don’t worry, we’re going to make up for these past two weeks when I get home! I love you more. Have fun with the gang!” She said, before hanging up.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
As soon as I got off the phone with Gina, I immediately wondered what had happened with Trey and Dave after I left. The first big pang of jealousy struck at the thought: Did Dave fuck Trey? Did Trey reciprocate and make Dave’s BigMeanDick gush down his own throat? I honestly didn’t entertain the idea of Trey fucking Dave.

Why did I feel jealous of Dave and Trey? I decided I was making more of it than I needed to, when I texted Vicki. It never dawned on me that I was supposed to text her first, the morning after.

It took about twenty minutes for her to respond to my first text, and my mind wandered and raced between why she was ignoring me and why I was jealous of Trey and Dave doing stuff together.

“Hey hot stuff!” She finally responded, and immediately I felt better.

“Hey yourself. Gina @ sisters again 2nite.” I taunted her.
By the time I got back to my condo, Vicki had informed me that Gina called her, and asked her to “keep an eye on the boys” tonight. Vicki was going to bring Michelle over to my place, meet up with me and Dave and we’d all go down to Duke’s and hang with the rest of the usual suspects that rounded out our gang.

I knew Michelle, and she was a dark haired version of Vicki. Not as much a vixen as Vicki, she easily, could have been. She was nearly as tall as Vicki with a rockin’ body to match. She wore her hair short, but I thought it would have looked better long. She was fun to party with, because she was not shy or reserved when she drank. In short, she was exactly the type Dave goes for. I felt content that Dave could pair up with Michelle, leaving Vicki for me.

I knew Trey wouldn’t be a problem. He wasn’t going to tell Gina or Brian if I hooked up with Vicki after he sucked me off. Dave would never rat me out. Michelle was the wild card as I planned out my night.

I was going to introduce Dave and Michelle and they would forget all about me and Vicki, and everything would be fine. I could have cared less about going to Duke’s or not. I could have also cared less what Trey was going to do to occupy himself. My jealousy had rapidly changed to anger, and for some reason I hadn’t yet figured out, it was directed at Trey.

Dave was gone and Trey was in his room with the door closed, so I let the dogs out, and then I hopped in the shower. I honestly wasn’t sure why I was angry with Trey. Shouldn’t I have been angry with Dave over anyone? The shower felt good, so I took my time. I know I paid it extra attention while I soaped, but my dick wasn’t exactly waking up. That was fine. “Save your strength little buddy.” I told him.

When I finished with my shower I called Dave. “Hey man, Gina’s out again tonight. Vicki is bringing her friend Michelle over.” I waited for him to sound excited.

He certainly wasn’t fooling me when he tried to sound sick and hungover and otherwise in an ICU ward when he said, “aw bro, I don’t think I can hang tonight!”

“Bullshit man. I need a wingman. Michelle is the spy Gina has looking over me tonight. I can’t fuck Vicki with Michelle there, so I need a wingman. Cowboy up!” I was usually the one caving into Dave’s demands, so this was a role reversal to us.

“You weren’t my wingman last night when I asked!” Dave shot back.

“It all worked out for you, didn’t it?” I knew the answer, but Dave had no clue I wasn’t talking about the Latina cutie.

I could hear the smile crack his face when he laughed and said, “Yeah. Yeah, I guess it did. Okay bro, let me shower and change and I’ll be over.”

“Good boy.” I hung up on him, and went to make a drink.
I saw Trey standing in his doorway.

I played it cool when I nodded and said, “so what did Dave want today? Just some weed? That doesn’t sound like Dave.”

Trey had his arms crossed over his shoulders, still in my soccer shorts and a tshirt. “Yeah, he said it was good stuff.” He didn’t have a clue, either, that I knew only too well how good Dave thought the “stuff” was. I wasn’t ready for him to know that I knew about him and Dave, just yet, so I changed the tone.

“You didn’t have to do that, I’m sorry. I should probably pay you something for how much we’ve smoked this week anyway.” We hadn’t really made eye contact yet, and I ran out of busy work building my drink.

“No problem, he was cool. He’s not a jerk like Brian said. He was… nice.” Trey was grinning I could see, and I just saw more red. My temper was about to get the best of me, so I pulled long and hard at the fresh-built drink until it was half gone. Trey had to notice, and he had.

I sat on the couch and I was aware of his body language wanting to come sit next to me. Gina does something similar when there’s tension and she wants to come hold me, but my body language says ‘out of the question’.
Out of the question.

I flipped on the tube and ignored him as I surfed channels. I was not slow or gentle with my drink, and by the time I got up to make another, Trey had disappeared behind his bedroom door again. Good, I thought.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Twenty long minutes of channel surfing later, Vicki and Michelle showed up and they were dressed to kill. They looked as slutty as you could want and sexy as you can possibly imagine. These weren’t vixens. They were Sirens!

Dave was literally on their heels, walking up before we’d finished greetings. It was still a mumble of hello’s when Vicki exclaimed, “where’s Trey hiding?”

I shrugged my shoulders and instantly looked at Dave, and caught myself, so I looked back to Vicki, “I dunno. He’s pretty much been in his room since I got home from work!” I landed a glare back on Dave.

Dave didn’t have time to defend himself against my verbal slap before Vicki marched off to Trey’s door and flung it open like she owned the place. “Come out and Play Trey!” She shouted, as I ushered Dave and Michelle next to each other. Hit it off already, I willed.

Vicki disappeared and I couldn’t hear what they were really saying, but there was laughter and giggling for the minute and a half they were alone. They came out to the living room and I went o make another drink asking both Vicki and Michelle what they wanted. Fuck Dave, he could make his own!

We all had drinks, even Trey, and were sitting on the patio, facing the ocean two blocks away. As usual Trey was talking to Vicki in a speed that made his voice raise an octave, and both she and Michelle were nearly red faced and teary-eyed from laughing. Dave was laughing as well.

That’s when Vicki slugged me in the leg and asked, “why are you so quiet Pete?”

I didn’t hesitate when I shot Dave another dirty glare, “I guess I’m tired. From work!”

By the third drink, (well, my sixth) we had all decided there was no great need to go to Duke’s tonight. Everyone was content to drink on the patio. Predictably, as the night droned on and the booze got low, Trey pulled out the magical three foot bong that I was giving credit to for starting this crazy, sexual roller coaster I was on.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
A good time was being had by all. Thankfully, Michelle and Dave did seem to be cozying up to one another. Vicki and Trey were like old girlfriends, it seemed. I sat, mostly the quiet one of the bunch, and watched them both closely.

Michelle was on the arm of the chair Dave occupied, and his arm wrapped her waist. She admitted on her first puff and cough that she wasn’t a weed smoker, usually. But the majority of my attention fell on Vicki… and Trey. They looked so cute talking, I just gawked.

By the time Vicki got around to mentioning how huge Trey’s dick was, we were sloppy drunks, one and all. Michelle acted like she didn’t care, at first, but as the conversation rode on, I caught her stealing glances at Trey’s (my) shorts package.

When I got up to piss, I was in no danger of having a hardon. Dave did, as Michelle was now sitting in his lap in the club chair like Gina and I liked to do. She was trying to be casual about it, but Dave’s hands were being their usual aggressive selves, and she was fondling his growing mound through his jean shorts.

I moved past Trey and Vicki and didn’t interrupt their conversation and when I came back, rather than move past them again, they moved down, and I sat on the very end, next to Vicki. I was actually closer to the center of the group now.

It was late, and I wanted this whole party to wind down. I was trying to make eye contact with Dave and somehow telepathically tell him to take Michelle home, or to the patio or to my bedroom or something. I was drunk enough and stoned enough that I wanted to just be with Vicki. I assumed once everyone was paired off, Trey would go back to hiding in his room.

Dave was starting to get the picture, we’ve been here before, I think. Finally, as Dave started making more direct moves with Michelle as Trey and Vicki gabbed, Michelle was ready to see Trey’s huge monster.

“Okay, I want to see this huge monster!” She blurted out, kinda from left field, as far as the conversation went.

Trey rolled his eyes, and stood up, resigned to the duty he had to perform. “A quick peek!” and he shot me a grin, and I was busted paying attention for once.

It flopped out and Michelle’s eyes got wide, and so did Vicki’s, again, and Dave’s again, and mine, again. Its just one of those dicks. This time, Trey grabbed the base and gave it a wave at everyone. It waggled and flopped, I had a much better view of it than I had ever seen before, and for the first time I realized Trey was uncut!

I was cut. Dave was cut. Everyone, pretty much, as far as I knew was cut. I’d never encountered an uncircumsized dick in the flesh before. I wondered how I hadn’t noticed it before, then concluded, I’d never been this close before. It never looked this big before.

It was close and it was big. It was getting bigger! The longer Trey wagged it around to all of us gawkers, the more blood flowed into the massive tube and the harder it got. I was impressed as the thick and long monster came to life, standing nearly at a 45 degree angle.

He pulled the skin back, revealing the head, and everyone in the audience was mesmerized. We watched in deafening silence as Trey openly stroked his gigantic dick in our faces. We’d all leaned in to get a better look, and Trey was giving us one. He wasn’t shy about it at all, to the contrary, tonight it seemed, like he was enjoying showing off.

Dave was certainly hypnotized by the now towering dick I’d watched him swallow earlier in the day. Michelle was drunk enough to reflexively reach out for the thick slab as it waved in front of her, but Trey dodged her grasp, and popped the shorts back over his nearly full hardon. I openly sighed, and Dave looked sad as well. Michelle looked embarrassed when Trey said, “you can look, but you can’t touch!” He said it to all of us.

Trey moved past us, and out of the center spotlight. He was making a drink when I asked for another, and he offered to everyone else. Michelle tore her attention away from flirting with Dave and said she didn’t need one. Vicki declined as well.

Trey handed me my drink, and I was trying to not be obvious with my glances at Vicki. I was still very leery of Michelle. She couldn’t know I wanted to fuck Vicki. I realized Michelle and Dave had started making out, and they weren’t really interested in paying any attention to us.

I needed some fresh air, and went out to the patio, hoping Vicki might follow. It took a few moments, but she and Trey joined me. I was just amazed at how quickly they had become so close friends. Its like they’d known each other forever, and it was sort of unsettling at the moment.

Trey knew what was what, and he was trying to set us at ease when he checked behind them to make sure Michelle was in no danger of seeing us. It really didn’t matter, because for some reason, I wasn’t that interested in doing anything with Vicki in front of Trey.

What I really needed was Trey to go away, but I knew that wasn’t going to happen. Besides the few hungry looks Vicki kept giving me, she had paid nearly all her attention to Trey. This was all torture for me.

After a few minutes, I finished my drink and I needed to piss. “You two going to be okay out here if I go piss?” I asked. They giggled, knowing they were just as drunk and stoned as I was, and turned back to their gab-fest, ignoring me.

I tiptoed through my own condo, not for the first time today. This time, though, I was treated to the spectacle of Michelle on her knees in front of Dave, Hoovering his BigMeanDick. I could see it all easily, and neither of them even noticed me.

It was tough pissing with the instant erection it gave me, but I made it through. When I came out of the bathroom, Dave had taken Michelle to my office. Maybe they did notice me, but either way it was fucking up my plan. I could have cared less if Dave fucked Michelle in mine and Gina’s bed just then, but for some reason, I didn’t really want to fuck Vicki in the bed I shared with my loving girlfriend.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
I was lost in that thought when Dave scared the shit out of me by flinging the door open, and bounded out towards me with his hard dick tenting his boxers. He closed the door behind him, with Michelle on the other side, and whispered to me, “she wants a condom and I ain’t got one.” He looked at me pleadingly.

“I don’t have any, dude. We don’t use them.” I said matter-of-factly. He knew that was true, and his shoulders slumped. “Just go work your magic, bro!” I said. “But take her to my room.” Dave knew what I was getting at, and he smiled, slapped me on the shoulder, and spun his dick around and followed it back to gather up Michelle.

I made myself scarce around the corner as they slinked to my room, not bothering to get dressed, just carrying their clothes. Whew! I was halfway there. I poked my head out of the patio door and smiled directly at Vicki.

I saw Trey sort of bow is head, because he knew all my best laid plans were falling into place, and he was about to be the odd man out. Vicki smiled back, but she did not move to follow me like I wanted. She resumed her chattering with Trey, and I was suddenly pissed. Was I getting blown off for Trey?

It was late, and I was drunk and stoned and horny and tired and pissed and I just wanted to get laid and pass out, so I let them know that I was going to walk the dogs, and they barely acknowledged me when I left. Dave was busy in my room, I could hear slight moans and some laughter. They mostly came from Michelle, I could tell.

I walked along the beach while the dogs ran, and let everything spin in my mind. I still couldn’t figure out what the jealousy was that I felt at Trey and Dave’s tryst.
Why was Vicki being standoffish with me? Certainly not because of Trey. I had Trey’s number and he wasn’t going to say a word to anyone. This really was becoming torture for me, all the way around.

I arrived back to find that Dave and Michelle had finished up already, and it had sobered her enough that she was arguing with everyone, especially Vicki, that it was late, and she needed to get home. Vicki was her ride. This just wasn’t happening to me!

Vicki did not want to go, but against her protests, she and Michelle said their goodbyes and left. When I closed the door behind them, Dave was kicked back, relaxing in the club chair and Trey was on the sofa, firing up the bong once more.

I shot Dave a go-to-hell look when I said, “What the hell?”

“She was kind of a bitch!” Dave defended. “I did everything I could man!”

Now I was openly conspiring with Dave in front of Trey to cheat on my girlfriend. Trey seemed oblivious and was in no hurry to jump into the conversation. “Its fine dude. My big chance with Vicki while Gina’s gone and you blew it!” I had meant it to be funny.

Dave topped me, “that shit was tight though! I did blow it!” He grinned his famous Joker Smile, and I had to laugh, and so did Trey. I flopped on the couch and exhaled long and hard.

Dave was still in his afterglow mode and after another hit at the bong, we were all zoned and tired and mellow. I caught a few glances of Dave shifting his eyes at Trey occasionally as we vegged out in front of the tv watching infomercials. Trey returned the gazes, and I knew where this was headed. I didn’t really want any part of it.

That’s not entirely true. I didn’t want them to know I wanted any part of it. Soon though, Dave was fading out and seemed only semi-conscious. That’s when Trey’s glances began to fall on me, and I noticed them right away. Quick, stealing glances the first couple of times, but he still had to turn his head to get a look at me.

There was no way I was about to let Trey suck my dick with the possibility of Dave waking up and catching us. I had watched Dave devour Trey’s dick earlier that afternoon, but I still didn’t want him thinking I did anything with Trey.

My dick betrayed me though because before long, whether it was the smoke or the smell of sex from Dave and Michelle, or the fact that I didn’t get to fuck Vicki… regardless, my dick was hard and throbbing. I noticed Trey was sporting a big bone too. BIG!

I decided to play possum, and it seemed Dave and I were both passed out. It had been a long night, and despite my best efforts not to, I did pass out. It felt like several hours had passed when I woke up to a snoring Dave. Trey was missing, and his bedroom door was closed.

I pulled myself up and carted off to bed, and it felt good to stretch out. I always sleep naked, even if Gina isn’t home, and my dick was begging for attention, but after a few light tugs and fondling my own balls, I gave up and drifted back to sleep, but not before entertaining the idea of Trey and Dave doing something out in the living room while I was asleep.

I wasn’t surprised when I awoke to the incredible feeling of a hot mouth going down on my rigid pole, in fact, I had been dreaming about it. It took a moment or two to decipher if it was a dream. No dream.

Leaning over my bed, I could barely see the back of Trey’s head as he sucked me down to the base. My pubes had to be tickling his nose. I arched and forced my head into the pillows as I laid sprawled on my back and my arms crossing my chest. I sighed deep and long loud. He knew I was awake, and he moaned with his lips wrapped around my cock.

I just laid there, frozen by the sensations. It felt so good to have that hot mouth wrapped around my bone. I didn’t buck my hips, or do anything to distract him, but I did flash a fearful look at the door. It was closed, and I could clearly hear Dave snoring as Trey began sucking me in earnest.

Knowing I was awake now, he snaked a hand up to my chest and rubbed it forcefully. I was already breathing heavy while he gripped my tit and pinched a nipple. My aching balls were already tightening.

He was such an expert cocksucker, knowing every trick in the book to make a throbbing-leaking cock feel as good as possible inside that hot, sweet mouth. From deepthroats to flicking the tip of the tongue around the head and glans, he went through the list as I writhed on the bed.

I stretched my arms and folded my hands behind my head, assuming the position to get sucked off to oblivion. Trey did not disappoint. He took my movements as encouragement and soon my grunts and groans were enticing him to work harder… as if that were possible. He sucked my dick with abandon and I was going to lose it any minute.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
The first time he blew me, in my office, I was captivated by the feeling that Trey was making love to my dick. Now, I was gasping for breath because of his voracious and deep sucking. My dick was stiff as could be and it throbbed in time to his rapid bobbing and all I could do was grip the sheets.

I watched as much of this as I could see in the pale moonlight. His head bobbed, and his hand cupped my balls while the other hand rubbed my chest and abs and his fingers played with my treasure trail.

My dick popped out and I strained my neck to look down to see what was the matter. His hands kept to their respective tasks and he looked up into my eyes. He gripped my dick at the base, and stroked it as he smiled and I smiled back. It wasn’t a sinister smile of “haha I sucked your dick!” or even the lusty smile of want and desire, but it held both attributes. It also conveyed an intense need to know that he had been doing a good job.

I reached down and patted his head, and his lips came to rest on my bush while his hand stroked my cock straight up and down. I felt the head glisten with precum and spit. The night air felt good against the moisture evaporating from it. He kissed my fluffy bush, (I do not manscape like Dave) and then kissed up my abs.

He was light and gentle with his lips while his hand was firm but soft stroking my leaking dick. I was hard as a hammer and it still looked big to me in his small hand. He was kissing up my abdomen on a direct march for my chest. I dropped my head back on the pillow and awaited his mouth on my nipple.

This was going way beyond my comfort level with a guy, yet it was still happening. It felt like it was happening in slow motion as the mouth clamped down on my nipple.
It was nothing but instinct when I grabbed his head and forced his mouth against my chest. He had a mean grip on my dick and he stroked it furiously as I ground his face into my pec.

I bucked my hips and released his head, but he didn’t stop. He tugged on my raging bone which by now had leaked so much precum he was wet-stroking me, and he lapped at my chest and bit my nipple. I nearly spooged!

I looked down when I sensed him standing up. Without removing his mouth from my tit, he hoisted a leg onto the bed between my legs, and I could see in what little light there was, he was naked from the waist down. He still had his tshirt from earlier on, but at some point, beside my bed, Trey sloughed off his (my) soccer shorts.

He was also, climbing between my legs, and I might have cared, but he switched nipples, and I forgot what to care about. He bit down on the fresh nipple much too hard for its virgin tastes and my whole body jerked beneath him. Omigod! I heard my inner-little-girl voice scream. I was beneath him!

He hadn’t eased up with his hungry mouthing of my nipple when I first felt the heat and rubbery feel of his thick pendulum slap my inner thigh. I froze and held my breath. Trey’s gigantic, (I wish I could find another word) fleshy, and half hard dong was between my thighs!

I was in the midst of freaking out when he began kissing his way to my neck from my pec. I couldn’t breathe if I’d wanted to, and I couldn’t remember the last time I did. I felt more of the weight and heat of his massive member as it glided against my furry inner thigh. I finally breathed as his tight gymnast’s body draped over me with his fat tubesteak fleshed against my groin.

It was still filling with blood as his excitement built, and I actually felt it grow. My own dick was harder than a Chinese Math Test, was this really happening? Did it really feel this good? Was that beast wanting to fuck me?

I can’t say how he did it because my insanely lustful mind couldn’t keep up, but I almost immediately felt better when I realized he had moved his gigantic cock from between my legs. He hooked a knee on either side of my hips, and his big floppy donky dick was now staring me in the face. He was now sitting cowgirl on me.

That’s when I felt the moist hotness of his slightly fuzzy ass crack rest on my raging boner. I couldn’t do anything but thrust up with my hips, and my cock was like a rail in his crack, all the while his great white whale still staring me nearly eye-to-eye. I rocked my hips before I realized we were dry humping.

Not really dry humping, because of my constantly dripping dick and his wet mouth from earlier. It didn’t matter if it was dry or not, which it wasn’t. My dick felt fine between his buns. His floppy cock bounced as he rode my bone like a rail. It was intense, as he got some leverage and pushed his hot ass harder against my rolling hips.

If it had been a pussy, I would have been inside it already, but just the same, I could feel the occasions when my head rolled over his pucker and wanted to slip in. It was searing hot. So was the cum boiling in my balls. This was all way more than I had bargained for and it was about to make me cum.

He reached out and began fisting his pole in rhythm to our rail action. It grew bigger still, both in length and girth. I still had no idea how big it could get, but I already knew it was bigger soft than my dick was rock hard. I reached both my hands down and grasped his ass when I was certain I was fast approaching the point of no return.

My ever-drooling cock had slicked his mostly smooth ass crack up with cocksnot that we were gliding along making squishing sounds. It sounded dirty and delicious all at once.

For his part, Trey was fisting his monster practically in my face and if that fat fucker kept growing I’d be sucking it before too long. I didn’t think. I just did. Instead of using my hands on his ass to grind him into my about-to-erupt cock, I pulled his ass off, which had the intended result of his fat, hooded cock slamming into my willfully open mouth.

Reactions: laptoper and brk

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Just the head, shrouded in foreskin really went into my mouth at first. An inch or two at most. I had to open my mouth incredibly wide just to accommodate that much. Jeebus! I couldn’t believe I had Trey’s cock in my mouth, but it all just seemed to happen.

I suctioned on the spongy head and the fucking beast flexed and its sheer power plopped it out of my mouth. Trey didn’t reach to stuff it back in, like he had with Dave. I took the opportunity to again reverse my grip on his hips, shoving his ass crack back on my dick.

My dick reflexed when I did, and it happened to angle up to the perfect degree that his searing hot, pink pucker kissed my slick head as the force of my hands stopped when just my entire, fat, wet dickhead pushed past his ring. We both froze. He sucked in air as his hands grabbed fistfuls of my chest.

I writhed at the pain of his nails digging into my chest. My hands pushed down in retaliation and my crazy-horny-thick-dick split his ass. It sucked me in with very little effort, but it was NOT loose. It was lava-hot and it opened up and invited me in.

My bush was buried in his crack and I was absolutely balls deep in him. He didn’t look like he was in pain or pleasure as I glanced up to his twisted face. I couldn’t say what the expression was, except surprise. He released his deathgrip on my pecs, and sat up on my stiff pole. Just the subtle movements made my cock throb and flex inside him and he groaned, “Oh fuuuuuck yeah!”

As if I needed the encouragement, I withdrew and slid back in quickly. Short jabs turned into him rising and falling and fucking himself on my dick, so that I no longer had to buck my hips. I just laid there as he rode me. I felt his massive, floppy cock slapping my abs as he bounced. The bed was rocking and shaking as he made sure he got every inch inside him with each crashing of our hips.

My balls bounced, and I couldn’t believe that I hadn’t busted a nut already. It was a memorable feeling, that’s all I can say. I held on tight to his hips as we were now slam-fucking. He was taking short, sharp breaths and I held mine while I did my best to wreck his ass with my cock.

I no longer had the feeling I was going to blow my ballbags as he rode me hard. We had gotten too violent with it and I plopped out of his ass. Neither of us reached to throw it back in immediately, and I rolled and bucked my hips and threw him off onto the other side of the bed.

He looked puzzled for the milliseconds it took for me to climb up over him, but smiled warmly and invitingly as he laid back and spread his legs, holding his heels high in the air. I didn’t miss my cue and I guided my steel-hard dick to its destination.

He lifted his legs higher for the split second my dickhead kissed his rosebud. I was not gentle and I was not easy. I was crazed with lust when I sank my fat crank deep in his hole. Like before, it was eagerly accepted. Buried balls deep, now my body was draped over his.

He wrapped his legs around me when I started to piston him, my full and heavy nutsack slapping his tight, hot ass. It was an incredible feeling and I was well aware that it was taboo and that was a big part of the excitement, for me.

The excitement was evident on Trey’s face as I long-dicked him. I was giving him the full treatment of the entire shaftlength of my cock and making sure I crashed into his hips every time. Feel the dick dude!

“Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh fuck!” He complained gruffly with a look of total ecstacy. I didn’t let up and I was not being gentle. This had quickly turned into a grudge fuck. I leaned into him as I continued to crash my hips against his ass, and scooped up his lithe frame and held him tightly against my chest.

He was smaller than me, both in height and stature, and I felt like I was holding a bag of laundry or something. But I felt the hard muscles flex and pull against my body under his shirt, and I felt his shoulders rock back with each crashing thud of my balls on his crack. His body was strong, and lithe and surprisingly muscular. He was not a bag of laundry.

“Oh goddamn! Oh Fuck! Oh fuck!” He panted and purred. My engine was raring and we were not being quiet. We fucked with abandon, and it was pure luck that I hadn’t already flooded his hot ass with my spunk.

Hugged in a tight embrace with just barely enough room to pull my dick out, his legs did a good job of holding me inside him. I just wanted to keep fucking. He was panting heavily when our faces came close enough to kiss.

He leaned up to suck my face and I didn’t fight him. I hated to fuck and not kiss, but I had never fucked a guy before. I had never kissed one before. It was not unlike kissing a girl, in all honesty, and the new intimacy had Trey rolling his hips in time to my pounding assault on his ass.

No doubt about it, we were fucking like banshee’s and all Trey kept saying was “Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! So Good! Oh Fuck!” His raspy voice coupled with his long eyelashes and a face raptured with lust was getting to me. I desperately wanted to keep fucking, it felt so good, I wanted it to last forever.

I broke our steamy kiss when I began to feel my balls churning once more. It wouldn’t be long now, and as the long lashes opened and I peered into the emerald eyes, they got wider. “Fuck meeee!” He nearly screamed in a husky and out-of-breath groan.

Reactions: laptoper and brk

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
I slammed my fat dick in his slick canal and I could feel some resistance on my dickhead as I bottomed out in him each time. I was tagging his spot, and when the emerald eyes got wide, I knew he was close.

I glanced down and watched my dick plowing his ass. My attention quickly settled on his gigantic cock flopping and bouncing on his abs. It was bigger than I had ever seen it, and the part of the head I could see beneath his hood was soaked with precum.

I looked down into his eyes again, but he was looking down at his cock. I returned my attention to his fat dick just in time to watch it erupt. The first shot rocketed out with such force it surprised us both. I felt his ass clench around my drilling rod, and the heat surged as the pressure choked off circulation from my dick to my brain.

I pumped his red-hot ass for all I was worth. Feel the dick dude! I slammed him as I watched volley after volley fire from his monster cock. Each jettison of cum was followed by involuntary jerks and shakes and shivers of his entire body as I fought to keep fucking and hold his convulsing body close to mine.

He came gallons all over his chest and abs. A massive wad had splashed his chin and there was a good flow still pumping out of his cock but I continued my assault. He was still coming down from his orgasm and he didn’t rush me to finish. He could tell I was close, my ragged breaths continued as he still worked his hips trying to make me feel as much pleasure as possible.

I wanted these incredible feelings to go on, but I had already reached the point of no return. My rhythm broke and he knew I was close. His legs were wrapped around my waist and soon so were his hands, pulling me in, trying to hold me inside.

I realized now we’d be fucking without a condom, and I was monumentally close when he said, “just cum inside me.”

I can’t say if it really turned me on or not in that moment, but I flooded him immediately after he said it, and our lips met again for a passionate and wet and deep kiss. I ground my hips into his ass and my heaving dick was spewing deep in his tight, wet hole. We kissed and grasped for breaths as he held me tight in his ass and his arms.

I thought I heard a sound behind us as I shuddered. I looked back at the door, but it was still closed and I saw nothing out of the ordinary. I slowly withdrew my deflating cock from his well-fucked ass and rolled over onto the bed beside him. Mine and Gina’s bed… and that’s how it happened with Trey