How It Looks

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Nov 6, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

stewartb17: Hey guys what do you like best about the way your erect penis looks?  I like the angle mine makes and how it throbs and swells when I tighten my pc muscles.

2. Max

Max New Member

I'm under no illusion that mine could ever win a penile good looks contest.

I have to say though, that it's simply the size that amazes me --- you'd think that after years of living with it, I would be used to the sight. But not necessarily so.

3. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

...not so much how it looks when erect, but the look of it when it grows and expands to full proportions.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

My biggest turn on is seeing my unit in action, especially when reflected in a mirror.

Pecker

5. Imported

Gold Member

two_fister: I like how it looks when I'm j/o and just about to cum, right when it swells to its largest deminsions.

I also like the look when I'm just about to enter a girl, and it doesn't seem like it'll fit.

6. Imported

Gold Member

blak9: I get turned on seeing my member in the mirror (Flaccid or erect. Can't dress in front of a mirror in the locker room. Don't want anybody getting any ideas.) and going into the vagina, like Pecker said.

I like the way mine looks (long neck, small head.) It makes insertion easier. I also like the way it throbs when I'm at my horniest. (Girl told me once she could see my heart beating.)

7. Imported

Gold Member

FieldRatt9: I like the shape of my head. The slight upward curve my erect penis has too. But what I really enjoy is watching my cum shoot out of my slit. I usually shoot three heavy spurts followed by 2-3 smaller globs. Girls usually hate it when I pull out to see my "money shot" but it also helps with birth control. I know it's not effective but it's usually the high point of my date.

8. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: I love the veins and the way it just compliments my body shape!

Yeah I'm a flash bastard huh? I'm not exactly model material, it just suits me, y'know? Not like it stands out or anything, just fits in nice, but of course, sticks out plenty!

9. Imported

Gold Member

rob_r_lpsg_7.5: the last girl i slept with told me that while i wasn't the biggest she's had, i do have the only dick she's ever found attractive. she actually called it gorgeous. when i laughed she got defensive and explained that it is a combination of proportionality (length vs girth), head shape, color, and that it's "as smooth as a baby's butt". i didn't quite know what to make of her "compliment", but i flipped her over and let her go at it another 2 times

10. johnstone1985

johnstone1985 New Member

I'm with ORCABOMBER, I like how it blends in with the rest of my body (well at least I think it blends in with the rest of my body). What's the point in having a biggie when it looks as if it's attached to you with a bit of velcro.

11. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: [quote author=johnstone1985 link=board=meetgreet;num=1036596037;start=0#9 date=09/14/03 at 11:43:07] What's the point in having a biggie when it looks as if it's attached to you with a bit of velcro. [/quote]

Well it didn't seem to bother the makers of Boogie Nights! Did you ever see such a bad fake dick in your life :)

12. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Im with pecker, I love seeing my dick in action, and when it's all in front of a mirror, hella cool.

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

No, the Boogie Nights fake is by far the worse excuse for a dick I ever saw, longtimelurker. Maybe that's the way they got by with showing it -- if it had looked like
    Wahlberg's real cock, I suspect the movie would have been canned.

I have to agree with all the post on this thread so far. I've had guys at the YMCA tell me I had a 'pretty peter', well proportioned and 'tempting'. Looking at it's reflection in mirrors makes me harden, so that proves I like the looks of it.

If I could pick one thing for an improvement, it would be the angle of my erection. An upperward curve and something like a 90 degree angle up against my belly would be an ego builder, would look fuckin hot to me and would provide a come-on to interested ones.

14. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1036596037;start=0#12 date=09/14/03 at 12:13:40]No, the Boogie Nights fake is by far the worse excuse for a dick I ever saw, longtimelurker. [/quote]

Well, it didn't stop a girl I knew saying 'OMG, is that real?' when she saw it the first time! :)

15. johnstone1985

johnstone1985 New Member

Ha! Women! ::)

16. Imported

Gold Member

Dantesco: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1036596037;start=0#12 date=09/14/03 at 12:13:40] Maybe that's the way they got by with showing it --  if it had looked like
    Wahlberg's real cock, I suspect the movie would have been canned.[/quote]

Thats exactly the reason. The original take of that scene had an amazingly realistic silicone prosthesis, down to the light blue veins and the blush of the dickhead. The censors wouldnt allow it. They said it had to be less lifelike. Similarly, the censors had a realism problem with the "Southpark" movie. Originally the animation of Satan was endowed with a photograph of an actually penis. The censors said that it would have to be replaced with a photo of a dildo.

17. Imported

Gold Member

11inch: I love the huge head of my cock and the nice upward curve. I love being licked under the head, it is getting me hard just thinking about it.

18. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

And your reply in the thread has made me hard. Imagine, getting the 11 inch cock with the upward tilt licked right under the huge head! What a dick hardening image!

19. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: I didn't think his cock looked THAT unreal in Boogie nights...

Funny, never before did I think censors had a problem with showing penises in movies. In fact, it seems to be becoming a fad to show full frontal male nudity on screen. Anyone see "28 Days Later" or "Red Dragon"?

20. B_black10inches

B_black10inches New Member

I like how mine looks a lot. I think I'm still in the fantasy stage with it. When I was younger, it never occured to me that it was "cool" looking or sexual looking or whatever. It's only been more recently that I've begun appreciating its shape & how it looks when it's really hard & throbbing. Maybe it's partially this group that's influencing me.  ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted