How It Looks

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=black10inches link=board=meetgreet;num=1036596037;start=0#19 date=09/16/03 at 01:34:53]When I was younger, it never occured to me that it was "cool" looking or sexual looking or whatever. It's only been more recently that I've begun appreciating its shape ... [/quote]

Very interesting, black10. An online conversation with a friend I have made through lpsg reminded me yesterday of what I sometimes felt when I was younger (in my teens) which might seem more than a bit odd:

At 14 or 15 I was a thinnish undeveloped shy sort of a lad but I was already sporting (very frequently!) an erection that seemed huge to me (though I suppose I still had two or three inches to grow). It was also getting veiny and what I can only describe as menacing in appearance ... somehow it looked all wrong, and I felt intimidated by this other 'person' glaring so furiously up at me.

Before anyone sends round the men in white coats ... in time I got used to the sight, and gradually pride replaced anxiety.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thinkyou're right, black10inches, re. the effects of this group on your admiration of and pleasure with your penis. With so many dudes expressing their thoughts and attention to their prize possession, how could you not absorb some?