How it started

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Imported, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Lucille: <True or not? I&#39;ll maybe tell later>

I can&#39;t say the guy ruined my life because he brought my son.
    But he ruined my career and my sexlife.
    Went from hotel manager to be, to part-time general dogsbody in the same hotel...
    ...because of the kid.
    And most men just don&#39;t measure up any more...
    ...because of the big cock.

I was 21 fresh out of university, and setting out on my career in hotels.
    We&#39;ll not pretend I was a virgin. My nickname was the unimaginative "Loose Lucy", or the even less imaginative, "Bike".

So yes I&#39;d had a few partners, more than a few. None outstandingly big, I think maybe eight inches was the biggest. Which ain&#39;t a tiddler of course...

Then Neal arrived. He was a temporary porter, or bell boy, as I think they are called in the US.

He was ordinary looking, nothing special. Nothing special at all.
    On his first day I had only seen him briefly, but at lunch one of the receptionists mentioned him.
    "Ugly bastard isn&#39;t he?" she said.
    "Well, that&#39;s maybe a bit harsh" I said "But... yeah&#33;"
    We giggled.

"Did you see the bulge on him though?" she went on."He&#39;s either got a drawer full of socks down there or he is HUUUGE. Must be true what they say about black guys&#33;".

Well, to cut a long introduction short, later that day he was changing a light bulb, and was at just the right height for me to check out if my friend had been telling the truth.

She had.

Not only was there a pretty nice sized bulge, in fact I could see quite clearly the outline of his long, long, fat penis.

Bearing this was some nine years ago, I can&#39;t remember exactly what I was thinking, but I think I must have looked for a long time.

Eventually Neal said, "Happy with it? Miss Webster?"
    He was looking at me and smiling.
    I blushed deeply.

One of my more embarrassing moments.
    But bravely I said to him, "Yes fine, please check the bulbs in the kitchens."

That evening I was out with my boyfriend at the time, Tony, and at the restaurant, I found myself comparing what I knew Tony had, to what I thought Neal MUST have........

2. rob57

rob57 New Member

O.K., Lucille, you&#39;ve got our attention. Keep going.....

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice