How large are your hands?

kd19604

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks all. I really wasn't looking for the "hand size to cock size" answer. I don't believe there's necessarily a correlation. I was really just curious to what size people believe are "big" hands. I believe I have big hands, but not huge. And I get those comments about hand size. Just curious.

Didn't do the other measurements I've seen until now. Mine are:

8.25" - Tip of middle finger to wrist
9.00" - Tip of middle finger to tip of thumb
9.75" - Tip of thumb to tip of pinky

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am about 10" from tip of middle finger to tip of thumb and can't cleanly palm a basketball... Fingers were always too short so I would slam two volleyballs at the same time playing around...sure wish I could still do that!

8.75" from the tip of middle finger to the wrist line. 9.5" from tip of middle finger to tip of thumb with hand spread. I can palm a basketball easily.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh man, I get to be one of the guys with the really "good" measurements in this thread. I have really long, slender fingers and pretty sizable palms.

9.25" from middle finger to wrist crease.
9.5" from thumb to middle finger.
10.5" from thumb to pinky.

My thumb is over 3" long and my middle finger is right around 4", my palms are 3.5" to 3.75" across at the widest part.

Last edited:

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
7.5 inch hand 8 inch cock

7.75 inches. Actually bigger than I thought.

Highlife, just curious if you feel your hands are big or small? Always felt my hands are small, especially given my 6'3" height. I know they seem way smaller than most men I meet, although I've never measured them against them. Most women seem to have a hand size similar to mine, some even larger. Will admit I've done little real physical labor in my life, which I've always felt could effect hands.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Will admit I've done little real physical labor in my life, which I've always felt could effect hands.
Your hand size is largely determined by bone size, not muscle size. Physical labor would have little to no effect on hand size other than increasing the chance you might lop off part of your finger or something.

beezpeez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
okay,i read and saw that a doctor tried the shoe thing and said that this was inaccurate,he said that there is probally more corelation to your hands and dick size than feet!i got big hands and fingers when i fingered girls they say,Your fingers feel like a dick,and i would say to myself damn there are guys with dicks the width of my fingers???

he also went on to say that everything on the human body is matched.your foot length should be the same as your forearm,i tried and ny shoes fit almost flush with mine i wear a size 14 shoe(real tall guy here)a old guy i worked with got in new uniform pants and he opened them up and stuck his balled fist w/forearm in them and said.yep!they fit!i tried this and my pants did the same so i dunno but i have huge hands and when i hold my dick i always felt it was small-but i can put 2 hands on it and the head sticks out!

when we measured it was 9 inches,both palms are 4.5 across so its wierd to me!but i was super hard w/a lady friend of mine sucking and measuring!