How large is your libido?

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a huge libido...with the right partner...attraction/strong chemistry, good skillz and well equipped, I've cum multiple times and it is sooooo good that I lose count. I'm sure I've gotten up to your numbers...It's easier for a female than a male though--in my opinion.

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
On average I cum 3-5 times every day and my libido drives my wife crazy.

She's said "It's no use having sex even every day, cause then you'd just want it twice a day."

I challenged her that if she had sex with me every day, I wouldn't complain!

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On average I cum 3-5 times every day and my libido drives my wife crazy.

She's said "It's no use having sex even every day, cause then you'd just want it twice a day."

I challenged her that if she had sex with me every day, I wouldn't complain!

I love sex, want it at least once a day, happier when it's two or three times daily.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a huge libido...with the right partner...attraction/strong chemistry, good skillz and well equipped, I've cum multiple times and it is sooooo good that I lose count. I'm sure I've gotten up to your numbers...It's easier for a female than a male though--in my opinion.

i'm with you red, my libido is rather huge but it needs that proper attraction/chemistry to activate it otherwise i'm just fine on my own.

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
Virtually nonexistent. I'm 26 and now jerk off maybe once a week, if that. I also really have no desire to have sex at all. Not really normal, I know, but whatever. Better than being an oversexed freak.

Boondocksaints

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Virtually nonexistent. I'm 26 and now jerk off maybe once a week, if that. I also really have no desire to have sex at all. Not really normal, I know, but whatever. Better than being an oversexed freak.

There are many ways to naturally raise your testosterone and libido. Age 26 is too young to be losing your sex drive like that. You probably have low testosterone (probably due to diet)

You can take Cod liver oil capsules (available at GNC and health stores) which is also good for your general health. Also, cold showers and Vitamin D3 raises it as well.

For a short term, spike in your libido, eat 4-5 eggs (with yolk) 3 hours before the night before sex. On the day of, eat 20 whole raw almonds and brazil nuts if you have 4 hours before sex.

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I rub one out at least twice everyday but can go 3 or 4 rounds in a day. I'm pretty much ready to go at any moment which doesn't always work for people I've dated. Either way I will still jerk off even if I've had sex multiple times in a day. That nut just feels too good to pass up ;)

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
I would rather stay this way. No one has ever wanted to have sex with me, so I have resigned myself to an asexual, celibate life. If I could take a pill that would rid me of all sexual desires, I would take it in a heartbeat.

And I haven't really "lost" my sex drive . . . I never found it to begin with. And I eat a shit ton of (good) food, so I doubt it's diet.

There are many ways to naturally raise your testosterone and libido. Age 26 is too young to be losing your sex drive like that. You probably have low testosterone (probably due to diet)

You can take Cod liver oil capsules (available at GNC and health stores) which is also good for your general health. Also, cold showers and Vitamin D3 raises it as well.

For a short term, spike in your libido, eat 4-5 eggs (with yolk) 3 hours before the night before sex. On the day of, eat 20 whole raw almonds and brazil nuts if you have 4 hours before sex.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think I'm ever not horny.
Ok, well maybe sometimes, but it is a very rare day that I don't cum at least twice. I'm sure there are times when I had maybe 15 or 20 orgasms in a day.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to think that my libido is as strong today as it was when I was in high school. But then I remember that my junior year in high school almost any sensory input made me rock hard; warm breeze, cool breeze, whiff of perfume, a snoot full of musky BO, tight sweaters, legs, just anything. I spent that entire year walking around school hard with my books strategically placed to try to hide my raging hard on.

At 47 it has been a while since I walked around all day with an erection. I can say that I get laid a lot more today then I did back in high school. My girl friends in HS were too scared of my big dick to fuck. Back then I had to settle for jacking off and having oral sex with a buddy. Today I jack off daily and fuck at least every morning and night, and that by no means satisfies my sexual appetite.

Vacations are when I get to really let loose. We have been at our vacation home since the week before Christmas. I have probably been averaging a good 6 fuck sessions a day since we have been here in Goa. Unfortunately, it will be back to the regular workdays after this weekend.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would rather stay this way. No one has ever wanted to have sex with me, so I have resigned myself to an asexual, celibate life. If I could take a pill that would rid me of all sexual desires, I would take it in a heartbeat.

And I haven't really "lost" my sex drive . . . I never found it to begin with. And I eat a shit ton of (good) food, so I doubt it's diet.

Dude why would you want to get rid of all sexual desires? Is it because of what you desire? I can understand that because I felt the same way when I realized that I was sexually attracted to men. I just wanted it to go away.

Last edited: