How large should I go?(And, still be managable)

CrimsonFlash9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, since I measured a month 1/2 ago, I have grown .15 inches in length, and 1/5th (.20) of an inch in girth. How far should I continue to PE to? Expert opinions, greatly appreciated.

aaron23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
u will try to keep it within the 8x6-9x7, give or take a 1/4 inch?
so u mean u have 8x6 dick now?
and it's growing day by day?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what I hear, anything above 8x6 causes problems for partners. It will require a special person that can handle that. 8x6 will already cause problems for some but not most. What is the point of having it that big, 9x7 if you cant give pleasure with it? Unless the pleasure is only for yourself, then sky is the limit. Just becareful what you wish for, you may just get it. These gains are permanent. I have never heard of penis reduction.

Just Browsing
Media
yeah, man. you're already on the verge of too big. from what i understand 8.5+ is when you start to run into problems. be happy with what you got. you made huge gains.

my personal length goal is 8.25", you're a lucky guy.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your size now is managable and large, but 9x7 is probably as big as you can go without getting to the point of having sex comfortably with more girls than less. Actually, 7 inches in girth will probably be a tough fit for most! I'd say just start cementing and continue doing stamina work, maybe even doing MORE stamina work now because you could still end up gaining a little because of it.

D

deleted136887

OK. Let us see here. I am metric.
).15" = 3mm
That right?
So you use a vernier gauge? or a micrometer?
The ambient temperature could acount for that, mon ami.
Not trying to burst any bubbles here, I am a known skeptic,
but hey, whatever stretches you dong man.
the program is working

big woodman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been doing penis exercises for over 10 years. It has proven to be tons of fun as well as making my cock larger. I don't believe that you will keep growing. I think I maxed out after about 5 years for length. But I'm not sure I have stopped growing in girth. But I do not exercis as frequently as I used to.
So just keep going. I've never found a woman that complains about a cock being to big. Just make sure you lube up well and take her slowly. She'll love it!!!