How large was the one you lost your virginity to?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Tina_Ciao, Jun 3, 2010.

1. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Mine was my first husband, perfectly shaped phallus (most beautiful I've ever seen, darn it) 9 inches by 7 inches, and it made me a "size queen". :eek::frown1::mad::redface::biggrin1:

Ladies?

#1 D_Tina_Ciao, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  2. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    4*3'ish - actually the smallest I've ever done - but he fucked my brains out for 3 years...

3. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D Member

about 4 inches

4. dylz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    a real 7, so pretty big

5. CraigS41

Gold Member

Albums:
    My first was almost 8" and pretty thick. Took him a long time to get inside me and as soon as his balls touched my ass I came. He asked if I wanted him to stop, I told him NOT A CHANCE!!!! I came another 3 times before he fileed my ass with his cum. When I felt his cock spasm and jerk inside me, I came again and also fell in love with that feeling. He was also one of those rare multi-cummers. He fucked me several times that evening. I lost count on how many times I came from his fucking me.

Craig

6. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    The first guy to get inside my ass was hung as thick and as long as me. We were both drunk and it hurt like a motherfucker! But once he started going, it felt so good. He came inside me and went to clean up. Jacked off twice waiting for him to get back.

The second girl I was with (the first wasn't a virgin) was so tight, we tried three separate times before i could get my cock inside her. She was very petite and her pussy was tighter than any pussy or ass I have had since. I went easy because I didn't want to hurt her. Once I was in, I waited 5 minutes before I even started to stroke. No blood and she enjoyed it very, very much. We fucked every chance we had (3 or 4 times a day).

Draft saved Draft deleted