1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

How large was the one you lost your virginity to?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Tina_Ciao, Jun 3, 2010.

1. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Mine was my first husband, perfectly shaped phallus (most beautiful I've ever seen, darn it) 9 inches by 7 inches, and it made me a "size queen". :eek::frown1::mad::redface::biggrin1:

Ladies?

#1 D_Tina_Ciao, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  2. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    4*3'ish - actually the smallest I've ever done - but he fucked my brains out for 3 years...

3. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D Well-Known Member

about 4 inches

4. dylz

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    a real 7, so pretty big

5. CraigS41

CraigS41 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    My first was almost 8" and pretty thick. Took him a long time to get inside me and as soon as his balls touched my ass I came. He asked if I wanted him to stop, I told him NOT A CHANCE!!!! I came another 3 times before he fileed my ass with his cum. When I felt his cock spasm and jerk inside me, I came again and also fell in love with that feeling. He was also one of those rare multi-cummers. He fucked me several times that evening. I lost count on how many times I came from his fucking me.

Craig

6. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    The first guy to get inside my ass was hung as thick and as long as me. We were both drunk and it hurt like a motherfucker! But once he started going, it felt so good. He came inside me and went to clean up. Jacked off twice waiting for him to get back.

The second girl I was with (the first wasn't a virgin) was so tight, we tried three separate times before i could get my cock inside her. She was very petite and her pussy was tighter than any pussy or ass I have had since. I went easy because I didn't want to hurt her. Once I was in, I waited 5 minutes before I even started to stroke. No blood and she enjoyed it very, very much. We fucked every chance we had (3 or 4 times a day).

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice