How lewd can you go?

Instinctual Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can get very lewd and enjoy shocking people. I am also a phone sex operator, so.....
I spend all day talking about fucking, sucking, licking, biting, sticking, spanking, smacking, cumming, shooting, swallowing, gagging, squirting, pissing, shitting, cocks, dicks, cunts, pussies, balls, clits, lips, assholes, rimming, whoring, juices, CBT, chastity belts, whipping, slipping it in, forcing it in, fucking guys with shoes, dildos....I can go on and on and on and on and on

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can get very lewd and enjoy shocking people. I am also a phone sex operator, so.....
I spend all day talking about fucking, sucking, licking, biting, sticking, spanking, smacking, cumming, shooting, swallowing, gagging, squirting, pissing, shitting, cocks, dicks, cunts, pussies, balls, clits, lips, assholes, rimming, whoring, juices, CBT, chastity belts, whipping, slipping it in, forcing it in, fucking guys with shoes, dildos....I can go on and on and on and on and on

And with the Power of my 1,000th post, I politely ask you to, please, do go on and on :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What is CBT?

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

No?

I'm not very lewd, I don't cuss, or take the good lords name in vain. Oh but heaven knows I have done my fair share of sinin'. Why my wife and I, bless her heart, were doin the love makin, and well... the cop comes over and tells us to be a might bit less noisy , she can be a bit of a screamer ya know, next time we have sex in a public washroom. See that way the people won't complain...

That lewd enough?.. don't know why I tried for the whole older southren thing... Late night entertainment I suppose.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now that is considerably better than head from someone with a kinky biting fetish.

My ex told me that after giving him blowjobs. (He told me that to disguise the fact that he was "having sexual relations" with two other black guys.:confused: ). Had I known that fact, I would have put in my shark teeth a la Ralph Fiennes in "Red Dragon". Cha cha cha CHA!!! Hehehe. :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's about time we saw that handsome mug of yours here. :wink:

That lewd enough for you?

"Well Mercurial, if you bring Rusty Joiner, Matt Damon, and Michael C. Hall along, you ALL will get shaky pussies when I get done with the lot of you. And I'll make Tom Yum Goong or a Asian Ginger Gazpacho for breakfast and all the Glaceau Vitamin Water you can drink. :smile:

A little known fact about INVISIBLEMAN: I am a student in sexual tantra. (I am a multiorgasmic and I fuck you long time :smile: .)"

That's kinda lewd...I think.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Bryan_who_Lytes_ up my life said:
LOL, everyone knows that the keys on my keyboard stick...
:tongue:

As long as your mouth is open,

will you stop making excuses and kiss me already.:kiss: