How likely is it that you'll get banned from this site?

multiple choice, guys!

• never! i'm angelic.

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • unlikely.

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • maybe.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • it may well happen.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • it's a dead cert eventually.

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • i push the av rules.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • i make alts.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • i'm faking my gender.

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • i'll post personal info if provoked.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • i'll post homophobic/racist insults if provoked.

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • i harass for sex/pics/phone in PM.

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was once caught in a drive by banning, it could happen again. I also lost about 7 Mods that I was cool with when they stepped down. I feel like I've been here since Windows 3.1

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Likely?

I was banned for a year and a half. Then there was a changing of the guard. Then, more lately, more objective heads prevailed and through the kindness of strangers I was reinstated.

The place is interesting having been in, then out, then back in again.

LPSG has its own history now.

"Iconoclast" is a great word.

GOD DAMMIT! It's fucking pouring again!!!:mad:

Will this endless wet weather ever end??????????????????????????

Nope it will never end!
Neither will the bannings.
Jason you are toooooo civil to be banned I'm sure.:rolleyes:
C.B.:saevil:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so gonna get banned on April 14th 2011. at 4:38pm. i'll call someone a blistering fucktard and question if their birth could reclassify pregnancy as an STD.
the blistering fucktard in question will be a Mod's secret side fling, so the wrath of the Mod Squad will get leveled on my ass *not in a good way*

the site will be in turmoil over my banning. exactly 25 threads will be started. 22 will be locked. one will be deleted. 2 will be handed over to the FBI to gauge if the terrorist threats are real or just intorwebz butthurt.

after 30 days of bickering, which leaves LPSG in a shambled with only two people still posting, i will be reinstated. intorwebz traffic on the day of my return will set records that won't be topped until Perez Hilton post a sex tape starring Huge Jackman and Chris Crocker in the fall of 2015.

ml
is gonna be awesome.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so gonna get banned on April 14th 2011. at 4:38pm. i'll call someone a blistering fucktard and question if their birth could reclassify pregnancy as an STD.
the blistering fucktard in question will be a Mod's secret side fling, so the wrath of the Mod Squad will get leveled on my ass *not in a good way*

the site will be in turmoil over my banning. exactly 25 threads will be started. 22 will be locked. one will be deleted. 2 will be handed over to the FBI to gauge if the terrorist threats are real or just intorwebz butthurt.

after 30 days of bickering, which leaves LPSG in a shambled with only two people still posting, i will be reinstated. intorwebz traffic on the day of my return will set records that won't be topped until Perez Hilton post a sex tape starring Huge Jackman and Chris Crocker in the fall of 2015.

ml
is gonna be awesome.
wow!

you've got style :cool:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's more likely someday I'll shoot myself from shear boredom then get banned.

mrpond

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was ratted on for answering back to someone who had clearly lost the argument by simply replying 'yawn'

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was ratted on for answering back to someone who had clearly lost the argument by simply replying 'yawn'

ps arsehole is spelt arsehole - this is the mothercountry calling to all those ex- colonials.
no way!

talk about a cry baby.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm angelic.

RIGHT.

I was once a moderator, but even former mods have been banned. Do I foresee myself losing control of my cool candor long enough to earn myself a banning? No, not really... but I do enjoy exploring new territory on occasion.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

ml
is gonna be awesome.

Love it!

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dolfette might be banned for turning me lesbian with her sexy avatar!:wink:

lol