Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this is going to sound a little stupid, but I've been growing back all my body hair since the start of November. My pubes are close to 2 inches long at this point - and this is the longest they've been (by a long shot) since I started trimming over 10 years ago. So I really don't even remember what my full grown bush looks like and how long my pubes will get before they stop growing. I've promised myself to let everything grow out to the max before I decide what to trim/shave again.

But since it's been so long, can you full-bush guys give me an idea how long they'll get? I know everybody's different, but I'd like to get a general idea...

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, 3" pubes are about average. I do have a couple of chest hairs that go renegade and reach 4-5 before I whack them.

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think 3 inches is the longest mine has ever grown... and it became unbearable and the idea of trimming was appealing.

My pubes used to get stuck under my foreskin if I got a boner and went flaccid. It was painful and impossible to get another boner just cuz it felt like my foreskin was playing tug-o-war with the pubes.

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the wear against your trousers jeans or underwear (if you don't commando) plays a big role in your pube length depending of the material the pubes rub against.

for example, a guy that wears jeans at a job where he carried a lot of things in his front pockets like keys, knife, whatever, will have an area on his thigh matching the pocket where the hair is rubbed short.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know this is going to sound a little stupid, but I've been growing back all my body hair since the start of November. My pubes are close to 2 inches long at this point - and this is the longest they've been (by a long shot) since I started trimming over 10 years ago. So I really don't even remember what my full grown bush looks like and how long my pubes will get before they stop growing. I've promised myself to let everything grow out to the max before I decide what to trim/shave again.

But since it's been so long, can you full-bush guys give me an idea how long they'll get? I know everybody's different, but I'd like to get a general idea...

my are 2" to 2"-1/4

Trimed/shaved in the summer gets Hot here 100F-115F on a normal summer day
Natural in the winter Gets cold here 30s to 50s on a normal winter day/

Phillygrower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is this a serious question? Jesus Christ!! WTF is wrong with u people?? First, who the FUCK cares and second, what kind of a fuckin weirdo actually measures their pubes? My god the questions get dumber by the day!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think 3 inches is the longest mine has ever grown... and it became unbearable and the idea of trimming was appealing.

My pubes used to get stuck under my foreskin if I got a boner and went flaccid. It was painful and impossible to get another boner just cuz it felt like my foreskin was playing tug-o-war with the pubes.

Does this mean that your erection is only 3" long? Otherwise, how do pubes get stuck under your foreskin when your cock is erect?!?

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does this mean that your erection is only 3" long? Otherwise, how do pubes get stuck under your foreskin when your cock is erect?!?

lol no. It gets stuck underneath when i go erect *and then* flaccid.

I wear briefs so when I get hard the head pushes right against the pubes and the pubes stick. Once I go soft again, the hair gets rolled underneath as my foreskin rolls to cover my head again.