lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by youngandunhung@Aug 2 2004, 08:53 PM
it sucks that i think that just about every reply here is that y'all are thicker and longer soft than i am hard :(
Hey, you're normal, not way above normal like most of the guys here. Straight or gay, it is how you use what you got that is more important the size of what you got. :)

I'm above average size according to published surveys, yet I'm 'small' compared to most of the guys here. However, almost every woman I've been with has commented that I am much bigger than most of guys she's had in the past.

LapDog2001

TripodMillenium: You want a flaccid measurement that is less than your hard measure?

Last time I checked, mine was 5" flaccid.... so, if I read your sig right.... that's .5" smaller.....

Happier? ^_^

jakethesnake: about 11.5 inches long soft here.... and bike shorts are a must!

drezner: I'm about 4.5 inches soft, but that depends on anything from the weather to how horny I am. I retain almost all my thickness though when I'm soft only about a 1 inch difference than when hard. I tend to wear bikini briefs as it makes for a really nice looking package under jeans.

dmcrun: My flacid size varies a lot..anywhere from about 1 inch to about 3...I really wish it would always be at 3, because the times when it's at 1 or 2 and people see it can be very embarrasing....I once hooked up with a chick and was really soft and small (about 1 inch) when she took off my boxers and even though I was really attracted to her and she gave me a blow job, all I could think about was that she must be thinking that I'm so small, and I was so preoccupied about it that I couldn't get hard...she sucked it for about 5-7 minutes before asking me what was wrong...not a fun situation....

suaige: It sounds like a lot of you could say the same I have been thinking lately --POOL SHRINKAGE ??? --- I ave 5.5-6.5 soft, after vigorous exercise 4.5 max 7.25-7.5. Almost full length 7.75. Girth 4.5-5.5 respectively.

As for what I wear. I have tried all sorts of things and came up with a weird solution.
Boxers :( No support.
Breifs started falling down the pant leg in 8th grade -seriously annoying :wacko:, if they are tight enough to hold in they are too tight.
undefined , OK but I still fall down my leg and get pinched every time I sti down, - that sucks.
So while wearing a thong that lost I seam I found you only really need the elastic. I wear boxers and have sewed the pouch. picture a jock with no pouch in front only a waist band -V of elastic in front and same in back like a jock. Works great allows for size change of all lengths, movement, room and support. :D

P.S. a survey I found said mean flaccid length was 3.3" ------39.1 % 3-3.5 " the most common lengths ----and 37.6% 3.75-4.5"

suaige: Oops typo --- undefined , OK but I still fall down my leg and get pinched every time I sti down, - that sucks---is supposed to say

boxerbriefs are pretty comfortable and work OK but ... sit down, ...

Willy: Mines 4.5" flacid and 1.5"across I think it pretty good. Not to big so you have to get bigger cup size though. And It's easier to hide.

joendenver: black...you are thick hard and soft...are you in colorado

D_Bud_Hurt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Usually I hang about 5", and up to 6.5 x 5. I like to wear boxer briefs, feels good to walk in 'em and kinda have a massage while I walk.... ;)

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hang at 6 1/2 inches. I usually wear briefs to support my balls and my shaft is kept to the left. When I feel frisky I wear only gym shorts so others can clearly see my genitals. When I am at my girlfriend's mom's house I am nude. Michelle and Mary are cool that way. Mary is happy for her daughter and is willing to join in with our escapades.