How long b4 u can go again???

martizjon

Just Browsing
Media
the reason i ask, is because im going to spending the day with this girl i know soon, and we are planning a day of sex, just stayin inbed for the day. i havnt done this before so i wanted to see what is the norm for people.

shes expecting a lot of sex, i just dont know how i'll perform on the day and the nerves dont help!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1 second. Keep going for second round. Sometimes 3rd . and then I can take a break of a few minutes and say hellow to my little friend!

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i can go for hours and bust more than 6 times on a single hard-on... 12 was my max on a single hard-on... but 22 was my max in one day...so far!

fox_81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1 minute for the second shot and 2-3 for the third shot if I stop stroking immediately after cumming and then start again.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hours.

When it's over it's over. Once I'm spent I have no interest in doing it again for at least a couple of hours, more likely a day or so. Always been that way from the start, even as a horny teenager.

These sort of "how big is/how much/how long/how thick" kinds of threads always elicit a lot of bravado and inflated claims, so I thought I'd represent the not-so-amazing.

Once I shoot I'm over it for a long time with my 10.5 x 7 inch cock that hangs in the toilet water, doesn't come close to fitting in a toilet paper roll, reaches my navel and an inch past, hangs out the leg of my boxers, is longer than most household objects like soda cans and remote controls and phones, doesn't fit in standard condoms, and shoots a huge load two yards away from my body every time. ;)
i agree 100% ..shits always turning into a lame online pissing contest..guess its just another one of those things about this site that will never change..anyways im anywhere from 10-45 mins..it depends on alot of things

phrexorj

Just Browsing
Media
like some others said... if its a really hot session or if i'm really into the girl... sometimes it doensn't even go down after the first one.... after that... five minutes and i'm good as new

D

deleted110426

I stay hard after the first time but after the 2nd time it takes me a couple of minutes

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A big factor for me is the effort in the first one.

Assuming it's a regular fuck or wank - maybe 5-10 mins.

If it's a serious LONG session - like 2 hours plus - it'll be at least an hour before I'm ready again properly.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most times, I'm good to go immediately, but have to wait a minute or two as it is just too damned sensitive to start pumping again. I've tried to ignore the super sensitivity but I'll piss if I start getting the head worked on right after cumming.
One time I pissed in my g/f's mouth after she got my nut and wouldn't stop sucking. She swallowed thinking I had cum again!! I laughed so hard, I almost puked!
Has anyone else ever experienced the pissing effect?
Even if I'm jacking off, after I bust a nut, I have to wait for a minute or two to go for round two. My cock stays hard, but the head is just too sensitive.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 5 mins… I found that pulling on my cock several times in every direction; down, left, right, up and out gets me firm enough for entry, then a few strokes and I’m back to a rock.

D_9998

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can usually keep going but I'm still young. Can stay hard throughout sessions but if wearing condom will go soft while changing them out and be ready again in a matter of minutes.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like many here have lready said, I stay hard after the 1st cum, and kept going for #2. this was when i was young in my 20's. now 30 yrs later, it takes about 30 minutes, sometimes less if the wife sucks me.

the ability to stay hard after the 1st cum was something I was thankful for. it pleased the ladies and your name gets passed around, big equipment and he can operate it

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Probably about 5 minutes, but the load is substantially less. I was with a guy once who would cum just as much from the first load to the thrid load...he was an absolute freak of nature.