how long can u go without shooting a load??

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Feb 12, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

mr17yearold: i just thought this was an interesting topic...maybe not, i dont know... anyways... it has been about 1 1/2 weeks since i last shot a load... and still cant find a nice block of time to get myself off... i dont wanna give into the desire, but its driving me crazy...i want to take it slow... and cum multiple times... which takes a while for me, if uve seen my previous posts... anyway, ill keep ya posted as to how long i can last till i explode :eek:

p.s. just like on 40 days and 40 nights

2. Imported

Gold Member

two_fister: this is one question I really don't think I ever wanna find out the answer to. :D

3. Zot57

Zot57 Member

Albums:
    I guess I have a pretty high sex drive. I usually cum several times a day, and since the age of about 15 there's only been a few times when I've gone as long as 24 hours without some form of relief.

The worst was a family vacation when I was around 16, when I went three days without coming, finally jacking off in a campground porta-potty. I was desperate. I was a kid that had trouble making it all the way through the school day. Three days was hell.

I've mellowed out a lot since then, so now it's not a problem if there's no sex all day long. But by bedtime I'm really ready.

-- Erik

4. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: I've done two weeks? Damn was that maddening! :eek:

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

I can usually last through a day cum-free. Luckily, I normally don't have to put it to the test.

6. Imported

Gold Member

MGM9x7: i was at a summer camp this year with not much free time and communal showers and midnight lock-downs (it was coed) so i never got a chance to jack for a good two weeks. the closest i got to getting off was after i gave a great back rub and the girl wanted to "pay me back". sadly there was no time for such antics, so i woke up with a monster boner the next morning.

i swear my balls were huge after that camp.

7. txquis

Gold Member

if i wait longer than four days to unload,
    i swear my balls start to ache...

8. Imported

Gold Member

HungGuy: longest i've ever gone w/o cumming is 2 weeks and it was ended by the most awesome wet dream. never had a reason to go that long since...

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice