how long can u go without shooting a load??

mr17yearold: i just thought this was an interesting topic...maybe not, i dont know... anyways... it has been about 1 1/2 weeks since i last shot a load... and still cant find a nice block of time to get myself off... i dont wanna give into the desire, but its driving me crazy...i want to take it slow... and cum multiple times... which takes a while for me, if uve seen my previous posts... anyway, ill keep ya posted as to how long i can last till i explode :eek:

p.s. just like on 40 days and 40 nights

two_fister: this is one question I really don't think I ever wanna find out the answer to. :D

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess I have a pretty high sex drive. I usually cum several times a day, and since the age of about 15 there's only been a few times when I've gone as long as 24 hours without some form of relief.

The worst was a family vacation when I was around 16, when I went three days without coming, finally jacking off in a campground porta-potty. I was desperate. I was a kid that had trouble making it all the way through the school day. Three days was hell.

I've mellowed out a lot since then, so now it's not a problem if there's no sex all day long. But by bedtime I'm really ready.

-- Erik

ORCABOMBER: I've done two weeks? Damn was that maddening! :eek:

MGM9x7: i was at a summer camp this year with not much free time and communal showers and midnight lock-downs (it was coed) so i never got a chance to jack for a good two weeks. the closest i got to getting off was after i gave a great back rub and the girl wanted to "pay me back". sadly there was no time for such antics, so i woke up with a monster boner the next morning.

i swear my balls were huge after that camp.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if i wait longer than four days to unload,
i swear my balls start to ache...

HungGuy: longest i've ever gone w/o cumming is 2 weeks and it was ended by the most awesome wet dream. never had a reason to go that long since...