How long can you fuck...

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends on the time frame and need hah, can nut in ten minutes or keep it back for an hour or so......

Unless she starts playing with my ass, then i loose it big time

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
With one particular fuckbud, our normal routine includes 2+ hours of fucking. He is an incredibly robust bottom which has given me the opportunity to significantly improve my topping skills by experimenting with a variety of positions and techniques. As you might imagine, we are both a sweaty exhausted mess at the end of it all.

With these marathon fuck sessions, I've noticed a definite change at around the 30 minute mark. Early in our fucking, it would be very easy for me to cum but I deliberately hold back. After about 30 minutes of thrusting, my dick starts to get a little numb from all the friction and it actually becomes more difficult for me to cum at that point. When my bud's ass is finally worn out, I will typically withdraw and jack myself to orgasm and then reinsert right before I shoot.

salter

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
With one particular fuckbud, our normal routine includes 2+ hours of fucking. He is an incredibly robust bottom which has given me the opportunity to significantly improve my topping skills by experimenting with a variety of positions and techniques. As you might imagine, we are both a sweaty exhausted mess at the end of it all.

With these marathon fuck sessions, I've noticed a definite change at around the 30 minute mark. Early in our fucking, it would be very easy for me to cum but I deliberately hold back. After about 30 minutes of thrusting, my dick starts to get a little numb from all the friction and it actually becomes more difficult for me to cum at that point. When my bud's ass is finally worn out, I will typically withdraw and jack myself to orgasm and then reinsert right before I shoot.

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My longest fuck session, before I came, was like 2.5 hrs. My longest fuck session ever? Was about 5.5-6 hours. I came like four times and the girl, shit she came probably several dozen times easily. One of my proudest sexual moments.

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The average intercourse from penetration to ejaculation is 7 minutes . . . The longest I ever went was fourteen days, but that was with three women taking it in shifts, with a mandatory 10 minute smoke break every two hours and weekends off . . .

Reactions: BaddJack

I can go for hours, but I've never been able to cum via my partners stimulation. I always have to jerk myself off to climax. I dont really know why that is, but, most of my partners haven't complained.

Reactions: BaddJack

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penis in vagina fucking? Anywhere from just few minutes on a bad day, to 5-10 minutes average. My longest ever was about 30-40 minutes and we were both a little tired and sore after that. If we change positions, I can last 10-15 or more of actual intercourse before cumming. Staying in one position, without changing or stopping, 5-10 minutes is all I'm good for.

All of the above does not include any foreplay time, and I really love foreplay!