How long can you last?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All day* with breaks, otherwise far too soon.

*Or night, for that matter.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
20 to 30 mins usually.

Sometimes less if I try realllly hard to make him cum. He has pretty good control, so he usually just cums when I am exhausted and ask him to.

x

Honey

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering how long you or your partner (male) can last until the first ejaculation happens??? I am talking about peneteration and the foreplay should not be included...For me it's usually abit lower than 10 min

last weekend i was having deep penetration sex and i did not ejaculate for at least 15 min then my second round even longer... over 25 min... it got to the point where it was pissing me off she came 2x the first session and 1 x the second. i guess it depends on the person. also some woman after hitting orgasm are worst then a man.. they get weak and lay on the bed like a log...can that be the reason?:confused:

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Think it is difficult to estimate because of different levels of excitment. I HAVE LASTED AS LONG AS 1 TO 2 HOURS.

Bootyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
20 to 30 mins usually.

Sometimes less if I try realllly hard to make him cum. He has pretty good control, so he usually just cums when I am exhausted and ask him to.

x

Honey

Very, very similar to me... I can control myself pretty well, and I can drive myself into cumming within 20 to 30 seconds, I would say, if my GF asks me to... it's because she often becomes quite dry after reaching an orgasm and it turns into a paiful experience for her... if we continue very slow after her climax, she can sometimes continue being wet until the next orgasm, but on rare occasions...
In return, she is very, very wet (I sometimes call her Niagara :smile:) within minutes of beginning foreplay, so it's all the more interesting for us...
In fact, she is the most interesting and exciting sexual partner I've ever been with...

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well crap, I can't even last 10 minutes. Some of these times sound a bit extreme... I think the average time for a woman to orgasm is, if memory serves, around 15 minutes, and the average time for a man is about 3 minutes or something. I can certainly outlast the 3 minute mark, but 10 would be pushing it for the first round of cum. Now I feel so inadequate! :-0

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
I've gone for 30 minutes or an hour before, it's not too hard if I'm really attracted to my partner. You just need to slow down if you get close to coming.
But you have to wonder what is the point of lasting for hours. I've often made a girl come just through penetration, and after that I might as well finish off as well :)

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too long

With 4 play and the works it takes me around 45min. If I work super hard I could get it down to like 25min, thats concitered a quickie for me.

Or, from time to time I can go all night. Just depends on the situation.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gone for 30 minutes or an hour before, it's not too hard if I'm really attracted to my partner. You just need to slow down if you get close to coming.
But you have to wonder what is the point of lasting for hours. I've often made a girl come just through penetration, and after that I might as well finish off as well :)

I often wonder this as well. Who started the ridiculous myth that men need to pound us for hours on end? :confused: If I have already cum a couple of times, then you need to also, otherwise it's just annoying. :mad: If after an hour of penetraion, oral, and various positions I haven't cum then I probably am not going to do so. :frown1::redface: Therefore, you need to cum and get off me so I can go watch tv, make a sandwich, or something and get some sleep.

Seriously, I'm not handing out prizes for duration and longevity. :rolleyes::biggrin1:

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With women who enjoy long drawn out fucking in many different positions and who cum over and over, I have lasted over two hours on many an occasion, usually Saturday or Sunday mornings. I eventually allowed them to take my load after appropriate begging and pleading on their part. Sometimes they came so often they couldn't take it anymore and I let them have a nice nap without my cumming. Such a gentleman! Then after a light lunch, talley ho!

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with both ladies posting. I think men who cum quickly during sex the first time is very flattering and should not be seen as a bad thing at all. It is only annoying when it happens repeatedly time after time.

Also continuous pounding away trying to last record times is boring. My husband lasts a long time because I am very multi orgasmic and I cum up to 20 times if it is not a quickie. I don't dry up.

However a lot of women are happy with one or two orgams. I think as long as she is satisfied, your job is done.

I think the more relevant questions to find out if you are a good lover would be

How long do you spend on foreplay on average, not based on execeptional sessions???

That is how women will guage how good you are in bed.

x

Honey

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
How long do you spend on foreplay on average, not based on execeptional sessions???
Honey

As long as she wants. I find it personally that a better lover can make their partner feel excellent in bed, and I find if I don't do that, I fail in that department. So I don't stop until they tell me to.