How long can you last?

Bootyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How long do you spend on foreplay on average, not based on execeptional sessions???

Honey

As long as she wants...

Exactly... It depends from situation to situation, but in most cases I let my GF initiate penetration... she often says something like: "oh, give it to me already" or "you wanna come in?" or "I neeeeed it, and I need it bad!" and stuff like that...:smile:

lonesome_boy1980

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe 4 play can be much more interesting and more pleasureable sometimes than the sex itself...And yes I last nearly 10 min, since I haven't done any practice to make it longer... I believe with a true partner I can last much more and with some rest and pause I can extend it way longer...

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I prefer to edge for hours.

It's a long build-up, break, come back to a higher point, break, return and reach another plateau...you get the idea :tongue: . Most of the pleasure of extending the encounter comes in full-body orgasm which can go on indefinitely and build in intensity, whereas an ejaculation usually signals the end of the play.

If I'm with someone who isn't chemically enhanced (I myself don't do drugs), it's usually about an hour and a half before he gets tired or sore. But there are plenty of exceptions, especially with guys over 45.

This can also depend on what we're doing. Some specialties take longer to accomplish than others, and pleasure rewards patience in spades. It's also important to point out that I'm not necessarily hard the whole time.

If I'm with someone who is of the same mind set, it can literally stretch out all night. Personally I'm disappointed in most encounters that last fewer than two hours much more than encounters where I don't ejaculate at all.

D_kutecuyug

Experimental Member
Media
It depends...

If Im having sex ni doggy position I find it easier to control - I think its because its not as involved and I can distract myself easier! But if its really hot sweaty hard fast sex then not as long!!

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is a good question, and I have to say the hours and hours comments seem exaggerated to me, too. But what do I know. I remember a bud I used to jack around with in college who took forever to cum if he was beatin or whatever. I could sometimes hear him in his bed beatin off and it was FOREVER. For me, I sort of got used to cumming quickly in j/o sessions.

In sex, I usually last an average of 15 min for the first time. This is after penetration and with a woman. If I'm using a condom, then longer, but I don't like that. My wife is not a multi orgasmic usually. I've definitely taken her to 3-4 orgasms before, but usually that's post my orgasm and with manual stimulation. If she cums before I enter, then I'm not gettin in, so we don't do that. She says she's just TOO SENSITIVE then. I can relate.

In my experience with m2m sex, I can last longer...much longer. But in that case it's usually lots of different positions, and it's covered for sure, so there is less sensitivity. This isn't part of the question, but I find vaginal sex much more stimulating for me than anal as a top. So, while they're both good, I last longer on anal than vaginal.

Of course, MOST of my vaginal experience is with my wife, and my goal isn't long lasting as much as pleasing her, then me.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
last weekend i was having deep penetration sex and i did not ejaculate for at least 15 min then my second round even longer... over 25 min... it got to the point where it was pissing me off she came 2x the first session and 1 x the second. i guess it depends on the person. also some woman after hitting orgasm are worst then a man.. they get weak and lay on the bed like a log...can that be the reason?:confused:

I can relate...at least once or twice in my 30 years of marraige..I've gone for 1.5 to 2 hours...we had a contest..I wanted to make her come first 3. then 5, then 8, then 10 times....I was sore as hell the next day, but got on my J O B.. and did it. I guess the circumstances were right....and yes after about the 3 rd one she just layed there...Just like me..doing all the work LOL.

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I often wonder this as well. Who started the ridiculous myth that men need to pound us for hours on end? :confused: If I have already cum a couple of times, then you need to also, otherwise it's just annoying. :mad: If after an hour of penetraion, oral, and various positions I haven't cum then I probably am not going to do so. :frown1::redface: Therefore, you need to cum and get off me so I can go watch tv, make a sandwich, or something and get some sleep.

Seriously, I'm not handing out prizes for duration and longevity. :rolleyes::biggrin1:

I agree with that njqt. To answer the question, though, I can go into a "reserve" mode where I go through all the actions not thinking about cumming - if I get close, I change positions. Can easily go well over an hour that way. Usually, my lady cums first. When she's done, I lose my reserve and usually cum within 5 minutes, often less. No need to delay any more after she's done. Occasionally I do cum first, then she quickly goes there, too.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is what many of us men hope for BW. There have been times when making love to a woman that I could only last anywhere from 2 to 5 minutes. The only reason being that the female turned me on so much that I had no control what so ever. There have also been a few times that I was so nervous that it took me 30 to 45 minutes to cum. This of course being the first time or two with a new sex partner. Once I become used to making love to the same female I can last anywhere from 30 minutes on up. My record (if you want to call it that) was 2 1/2 hours but an average is 30 minutes. The way I look at it: after foreplay where the female has had a orgasm from the pleasure of my fingers and tongue and then another one or two during the love making, it is not necessary to go on for hours. My favorite ladies are the ones that roll me over on my back and climb on and are able to have several orgasms in that position. Believe me, I have seen females so tired from that type of orgasm that they didn't have the strength to go on.

I think it's hot when guys cum fairly quickly (especially if they're really trying to hold it).... it's flattering and there's often a second time anyway...

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After all the licking and sucking, I am usually edging by the time full pentration fucking comes. 15 minutes max... except this one time I was taking a shot of vodka every time I felt like climaxing.. that got me to last about 30 minutes.

That and I usually insist they use their vibrator, and the pussy is vibrating, makes it even harder to hold back.

ebb33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it depends. on a good night, with a lot of control and few short breaks about 1 hr or a little more. But I actually prefer to do it in say 20-30 minutes, but then over and over again :rolleyes:

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In fact in intercourse i can last as long as my partner wants....but i think 30-1h cause of their orgasm(s).True,and i am not braggin' about it, its the fact with me.Basically in my life....i reached the orgasm through intercourse i think not more then 10 times in life through long and "very focused on it" intercourse.My problem is great for women who can enjoy for a loooong looong time with me,but on the other hand its bad for me,since i would really like to reach the orgasm through the intercourse and that it shouldnt be so necessary for my partner to "finnish me off" with handjob or blowjob everytime we have sex.
Thats how much i last and a piece of my "problem".

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have two close people who have that problem. Both of them are proud of how long they can last, but both of them have a problem... teh first time they are with a girl.... they cannot get off... and usually the girl gets insulted, and that's the end of that.

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have two close people who have that problem. Both of them are proud of how long they can last, but both of them have a problem... teh first time they are with a girl.... they cannot get off... and usually the girl gets insulted, and that's the end of that.

Ecactly,like 40% of the girls felt at first like they are the cause of the problem....as in they cant satisfy me in intercourse.
But i also must add,after couple of times they forget about that and start to enjoy in my "problem" and after theirs orgasm and pleasure.....i get mine,orally or handjob but i dont mind at all.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Depends on the position. With the missionary position I've lasted between 30 minutest ot 1 hour. However, with rear entry I can only last for between 20 - 30 minutes.