How long can you stay without sex?

phoenixdown117

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
28 years for me. I'm more interested in love than sex. For me, they go hand in hand. I haven't found love yet, so I haven't had sex yet either.

I'm in no rush.

hoterboy

Just Browsing
Media
Uhhhh.... I'm going on 5 years now! Married, and totally sex-less after we said "I do" (not that I'm bitter or anything like that!)

Poor boy! Get a lover, what are you waiting for? When your wife is not so smart and keep you safe!
Get a LOVER, right now, right here. The life is too short.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
its been a couple of years now since i've penetrated a woman.
i've received a couple of handjobs in the meantime, but thats also a while ago.

but thats because i wasn't happy with my cock (downward curve).
i am now (i had straightening surgery).
even though my healing isn't over yet, so i can see/feel the sutures under the skin, i already experienced a huge self-confidence-boost due to the fact, that my cock has a shape i always desired!
once i'm fully healed -which should be in the next 2-3 months- i'm sure i will have sex again. but i'm not in a rush. after years, a couple months won't matter :)

may i ask why you are still a virgin? do you wait for something (right person, ...)?

don't get me wrong, i think there is nothing wrong with being a virgin, its just really-really unusual to see someone with a perfect body AND perfect cock and then to hear this person is still a virgin..

D_Stone Hardson

Just Browsing
Media
Good for you mate, does it feel better now?

its been a couple of years now since i've penetrated a woman.
i've received a couple of handjobs in the meantime, but thats also a while ago.

but thats because i wasn't happy with my cock (downward curve).
i am now (i had straightening surgery).
even though my healing isn't over yet, so i can see/feel the sutures under the skin, i already experienced a huge self-confidence-boost due to the fact, that my cock has a shape i always desired!
once i'm fully healed -which should be in the next 2-3 months- i'm sure i will have sex again. but i'm not in a rush. after years, a couple months won't matter :)

may i ask why you are still a virgin? do you wait for something (right person, ...)?

don't get me wrong, i think there is nothing wrong with being a virgin, its just really-really unusual to see someone with a perfect body AND perfect cock and then to hear this person is still a virgin..

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it feels a lot better, i was so self-conscious about my cock. i think that period is over i can finally enjoy myself as i should have been in the last 8 years of my life

You are hot dude! Don't know why you would have felt self conscious about your cock. Curves on a cock are hot :biggrin1:

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah, i think i'm waiting for the right person, but i actually don't really know the reason. it's a combination of too high standards & shyness, if the right girl finally comes along ;)

i think i know this ;)
in my case, what i had to realize, that these high standards were just a projection of my own insecurities onto the ladies. now that i'm a lot more confident about my cock, i started to notice that my standards are not unrealistic high anymore! i'm walking down the street and i find a lot more girls attractive than i did a year ago.

this might not be your case, but maybe its a good idea to have a look in your soul, why you have these high standards and -sorry, but i have to say it again- why you are shy with a body like yours!

AlexSedai

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost 24 years. But what is worse is that the past nine, have been with the same woman. Moreover, my last orgasm at her hand was probably six months ago.

Patience, and the desire to make her feel comfortable.

D

deleted3782

I can't imagine to pass at least a day without to have sex. What is your experience?

My experience is that sex is something I can live without. In fact, I can't imagine having sex every day...and, its kinda nice to not have to deal with people in order to have sex every day. Maybe I've become a misanthrope. :rolleyes: