How long could you go for ...

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
without sex or how long have you gone for without it?

Since I first had sex I think 12 months is the longest I've gone without it. Once you have eaten the forbidden fruit, ... wait that was not a fruit it is a frankfurter sausage - you will never go back !!! :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A little over 4 years. :redface: I'm picky and would rather be alone than have sex with someone I don't know or care about. :cool:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A couple of years, after a bad breakup, but I took care of my own business in the mean time. However, hand does not equal pussy.

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I agree with you. Nothing compared to a girly meow and loves to cuddle ................................ but is as scared of thunderstorms as i am. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

A couple of years, after a bad breakup, but I took care of my own business in the mean time. However, hand does not equal pussy.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Betweens boyfriends I have actually was having more... but that's until my current bf who I could where I could do it 20 times a day :) But the longest time I ever went without sex (INCLUDING hand action) was over a year. My doctor had me on Paxil and I didn't even get hard on it.

When I talked to her about it, it went like this:

Female Doctor: Do you mean you have full blown impotence?

Me; hey look, a bird!

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahaha, Us, female doctors are not comfortable treating male sexual problems.

Betweens boyfriends I have actually was having more... but that's until my current bf who I could where I could do it 20 times a day :) But the longest time I ever went without sex (INCLUDING hand action) was over a year. My doctor had me on Paxil and I didn't even get hard on it.

When I talked to her about it, it went like this:

Female Doctor: Do you mean you have full blown impotence?

Me; hey look, a bird!

Electrocum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When my 1st wife was terminally ill, she was too sick for sex. She encouraged me to enjoy our friends, but i abstained even from manual release, for 3 yrs. One of her nurses told me about E-stim, and i've been enjoying it for the last 12 yrs.

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A device invented back in the 50's used to be called Relaxacisor.

When my 1st wife was terminally ill, she was too sick for sex. She encouraged me to enjoy our friends, but i abstained even from manual release, for 3 yrs. One of her nurses told me about E-stim, and i've been enjoying it for the last 12 yrs.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hahaha, Us, female doctors are not comfortable treating male sexual problems.

Mine has no problem with, it seems. My response was "Well not completely" I was trying to change the subject cause she didn't seem embarassed. She simply said, "Well does it still get hard enough for you to enjoy sex with your boyfriend?"

It didn't, but I couldn't talk about it any more so I said that it does. Since then I have been taken off and put on proxac was doesn't affect me at all.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"They look like big strong hands, dont they..."
What movies is that from?

This question is almost too embarrasing to answer. Its like, when I am doing it, its a lot. And when I am not, the dry spell is long. Did I say Longgggg?

But... A guy has to do with a guy has to do. Not the same, but my hands have never given an akward, "So how do you want to handle this?" question the next morining. And I cum everytime, and faster!!!