How long did it take you to post?

coolioc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by someone2004uk@Mar 22 2005, 04:18 PM
I think it took me a couple of months before i started posting, like many of the others have mentioned i felt i didn't actually have much to input, everyone else had said it already.
[post=293130]Quoted post[/post]​

i am another first time poster, long time lurker! believe it or not it's been 5 months, almost 6 for me as a lurker. it's funny how even if you are not contributing you can get so caught up in a cyberspace chatting site like this. and keep coming back daily just to read!

i guess i never posted not because i didn't have anything interesting to say, but i kinda felt like it would be a pandora's box where if i came in I'd have to keep contributing. the awesome thing i have found is that you can be a prolific poster or you can post every once in awhile if you want... this site allows the freedom to connect in a big way or in a little way.

but now that i've posted once i suppose it's a lot easier to post again.

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually a woman I met through another "cock site" told me about this group a while back & I posted as soon as I found it. I appreciate the sane discussion about sexuality with just enough prurient input. It's interesting and fun at the same time. BTW I found out that the "woman" who told me about this site turned out to be a guy! :D

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by coolioc+Mar 25 2005, 07:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(coolioc &#064; Mar 25 2005, 07:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-someone2004uk@Mar 22 2005, 04:18 PM
I think it took me a couple of months before i started posting, like many of the others have mentioned i felt i didn&#39;t actually have much to input, everyone else had said it already.
[post=293130]Quoted post[/post]​

i am another first time poster, long time lurker&#33; believe it or not it&#39;s been 5 months, almost 6 for me as a lurker. it&#39;s funny how even if you are not contributing you can get so caught up in a cyberspace chatting site like this. and keep coming back daily just to read&#33;

i guess i never posted not because i didn&#39;t have anything interesting to say, but i kinda felt like it would be a pandora&#39;s box where if i came in I&#39;d have to keep contributing. the awesome thing i have found is that you can be a prolific poster or you can post every once in awhile if you want... this site allows the freedom to connect in a big way or in a little way.

but now that i&#39;ve posted once i suppose it&#39;s a lot easier to post again.
[post=293871]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I just wanted to say welcome to the posting set. feel free to add your views anywhere, Pandora&#39;s box ain&#39;t so bad&#33;

budday

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3 months of lurkage before I renounced my ways and introduced myself. Seems like a dog&#39;s age&#33;

orionsword57: 3-4 days after I discovered that this place wasn&#39;t primarily a meet market.

hung_big: And one-thousand posts later we wish you had hung around doing nothing?

Kidding Paps *kisses and hugs*&#33;

You know we love ya&#33;

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I came across the site about a week ago, and after spending that time reading posts and learning a lot (and being totally impressed with the level of dialogue and support here), I finally registered yesterday.

And now here I am on post number two&#33;

I&#39;ve generally not been a "poster" on other sites (of any sort) before, but I&#39;m so pleased to find a group of people so candid and accepting and willing to discuss such personal matters, I&#39;m totally hooked.