How long did you last during the first few times you had sex?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And be honest. If you don't want to state an actual number, feel free to say "not very long" or "the same amount of time it takes me now" or whatever.

Also, on a similar note, I haven't had sex in months although I have gotten lots of oral sex. As with most of my oral sex experiences, I can't get off unless I really pump into her mouth hard AND manually finish myself off in the end, otherwise it's just not happening. Will I still have this (lack of sensitivity) when I start having sex again or what? Because sex sure feels different lol...

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At first it varied.

Either "ages" - and not in a good way, i just couldn't get it to happen or the very first time, it was about 5 seconds - i was just so excited that I lost control!

have learned over the years!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I don't remember how long it took the first time ... don't even have a sense of it, except that it wasn't long enough for my girlfriend to have her orgasm. It's like anything; the more you do it, the better you get at it, especially if you talk to and stay in contact with your partner.

petetown

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The very first time I had sex with a woman was at a keg party in my college dorm. Went to her room. She wouldn't fuck but she blew me. We were drunk...it went on for a long time....I ate her out and she went back to blowing me.....when I finally shot I shot all over the wall by her bed....I mean LOTS!!!! of 19yo cum.
After that I had a GF who was the first I fucked.....didn't even get it in her I came on her pussy....boy was I embarrassed....after that I got it down and we could fuck a real long time.....I always want my partners to cum so I got real good at making her cum.
Realized early on that sometimes when I first have sex with someone it's a little quick....if we do it again and again....it just gets better...for me.
Besides all that early pussy fucking, I am totally into uncut dick now.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
My first times with a guy and with a girl were over in seconds - I blew my load as soon as I was fully in!
Now I can cum in seconds or days - whatever they require.

Franky

dij1985

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
About forever...I never came for the first four or five times of fucking...gf used to wank me off after she got sore...it took an enthusiastic couple of hours of fucking, wanking, sucking and foreplay before I came inside of her the first time....quick response has never been my MO and the opposite is normally true. M

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
5 minutes is quite a long time for first few times! (Or is that just by my own performance?)

Luckily it gets easier to control these things as time moves on!

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About forever...I never came for the first four or five times of fucking...gf used to wank me off after she got sore...it took an enthusiastic couple of hours of fucking, wanking, sucking and foreplay before I came inside of her the first time....quick response has never been my MO and the opposite is normally true. M

Same as this guy. I didn't cum in front of my girlfriend, and actually couldn't, for a solid 14 days. I remember because I always had to sneak away to get rid of the ejaculate since having sex was more like edging. D:

covilha

Just Browsing
Media
too much time, i couldnt cum i was very nervous! xD like 30min, when i had a boner in like 5 min it dissapeared, and it cambe back in 1 or 2 min, and dissapear again... and so on..

LilCuckHubby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
First sex with a woman was with my wife on our wedding day. We took a little break from our reception and she raised her dress, I dropped my pants, slipped in, and I lasted about 30 seconds! She said she expected more so needless to say she was not impressed with our first time having sex. We went back to the party and she danced with quite a few people and it was exciting knowing that she was out there with a load of my cum inside of her. That night I took the time to finger and eat her to orgasm before to fuck her but that was a repeat of the afternoon. She was still hot and horny so she asked me to finger and eat her some more so I started eating cum early on. I found eating her after I fucked her to be exciting so I got hard again and lasted 15 or 20 minutes that time.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time I had a regular size condom on, so not much sensation and I couldn't stay hard and I didn't cum. The next few times with a different girl I used Magnums and there was more feeling, but I still didn't cum. She was very patient, and I eventually learned how to cum. When I switched to Magnum XL's I got enough feeling to be able to cum pretty fast if I wanted to...thrusting hard for a couple minutes. But I could last much longer by going slowly.

D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Experimental Member
Media
The first time for me, we were fooling around for awhile then she started to jerk me off and I came real quick but we kept going and I eventually put on a condom and fucked her for ages. I only lasted so long because I already blew my load once but I was bound and determined to please her anyways.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not long enough to count!

The first time, I came right as I was sliding into her vagina. We'd been making out and getting naked for a long time. I did better the next three times we screwed that afternoon.

jaybell

Experimental Member
Media
Felt like age to me but I'm sure I lasted five mins max.

I wasn't using a condom (irresponsible, but at 17 do you think that clearly?).

Like everything, practise makes perfect.