How long did you last during the first few times you had sex?

mucotevoli

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
heres an entertaining story from first time i got a blowjob/handjob...

we were in bed and i had just gotten her off. so the chick starts to blowing me, well it was more of a lick than anything haha. but being the first time i was just glad it was happening. so im hard but she wasnt very aggressive so it wasnt overly enjoyable. so as shes stopping and changing positions im basically jerking off to get myself closer to help her out even though she tells me "no cheating".

so finally shes licking and using her hands and i say "im gonna cum" to warn her... well that was a bad move because she says "not on my clean sheets you're not" lol. so i say "then you better stop". so she stops and tries to find something to help contain the mess (she didn't want to swallow i guess and i don't ask people to do things they don't wanna do). so now im left high and dry while she does this... eventually she gets back to me and starts licking and jerking me off again... well 5 minutes goes by, 10 minutes and on... im hard but im not ready to cum at all. which is surprising cuz i always thought id blow the second i had mouth to cock contact lol. so eventually she starts to fade and complain her arm is getting tired and its almost comedy at this point, we are both pretty much laughing. finally she gets some KY warming lube and after resting her arm goes to town again on my dick and after another 5 minutes i finally blew my load. far from the best experience but i look back and get a kick out of the story.

txdude001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
was so drunk at the time...i went hard and soft for awhile. I ate her out and fingered while I got hard again and lasted about 5 mins max. few times after that stayed hard and sober and went for about 5-8 mins...

cacco777

Just Browsing
Media
I don't remember exactly how long it was, but it wasn't long. She was a virgin as well and it took us 3-4 tries to manage full penetration, I'm talking about trying at different times.

Even at 30 I still find it hard not to come too quickly if I am extremely excited. Last year I had a 3-4 months period of no sex and the first time I must have lasted less than 5 mins. Now I am at 6 months of no sex, and I wouldn't bet on me lasting more than 5-10 mins. It's not all bad, the second time I can go forever and satisfy my lady :)

I have heard from friends that when they are too nervous they can't come, but that's never happened to me before. If anything, I'm the opposite.