How Long Did You Wait for Your First Big One

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was reminded of this when my wife pointed out the obvious fact that every time I have had sex, it has been with a big cock. She, on the other hand, didn't really get to decide for herself if size mattered until she was 37.

Who else had to wait a bit to try a big one?

D

deleted85856

I was 15.

I was on vacation, and at the gym (I was a gym rat then, just as I am today) and in the showers I see this guy with a massive cock. And he started playing with it and showing it off. Needless to say, I wanted it. It probably hung 6/7 inches. But when we went in the sauna together and I slyly slid my hand over, I made it 10 inches. The only thing we said to each other was "How big's your cock?"

Ever since, I've been hooked.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, interesting question. I waited a long time before I actually got to have (someone else's) big one. I'm wandering through my store of sexual experience memories (oops, give me a couple of hours here, and some Kleenex) . . . can't quite put a finger on it . . . . Maybe it was the guy, one of the first I ever had from an online thing. 292, that was part of his screen name. That puts me somewhere into my 30s.

likeitlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My first truely huge guy (a genuine 9, I measured it) was when I was 20 and I'd only had 4 average guys before him.

SensualHer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had my first big one with my now ex boyfriend. I can't imagine going back. Well I tried it with a new man and it just wasn't' the same. The ex had many good qualities, but well,... you know....