how long do women have to go with out sex to get that "stretched" feeling again?

krazy_keith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok so pretty much this is the case
the girl im dating now, we Have dated and had sex in the past.
we are dating again, and 2 months ago was the first time we had sex in the 2nd go around.
it was very enjoyable , she was really tight and i was starting to hurt her, but she loved it.
we had sex about 3 times in 2 days and she was sore for like a week.
we had sex about a week or 2 later and then again in another week.
we started to noticed she was getting lose , so we want to take a break for her to get tight again.
about how long would a girl need to go back to normal?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know the answer to that question. My guy can bang me six ways from Sunday for 2 weeks and not report a difference in elasticity between the first day and the last.

From what you have described I don't see that she shouldn't have more than enough time to recover between sessions with no action at all - she can always try doing some / more kegel exercises. But as I said, the sex you are describing shouldn't warrant any action to 'tighten her up'.

This is a complete guess - but I wonder if it is possible that she has a slight case of vaginismus and is able to relax more when she is used to the penetration.

chococlit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kegel exercises should definitely do the trick. I did it more when I was younger but now it just seems to just snap back after penetration. Makes for great conversation :tongue:.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am not sure what you mean when you say 'back to normal'. She is 'normal'. For some reason men seem to think that women loosen up when they have lots of sex but that's not true and it has been proven scientifically to not be true. What happens is we relax when we get used to a guy and when we are no longer in pain. What has happened this case is your girl has gotten used to your penis so she no longer tenses her vagina when you are penetrating her. Will she ever tighten up again? Only a) if she deliberately tightens up her vagina (which means she probably won't be able to relax enough to cum) or b) if you break it off again and don't see each other for a few years and she has to get used to you all over again!

Believe me, if she got another lover tomorrow and he was exactly the same size and shape as you, he would say she was as tight as she was on day one with you. She really is no looser than she was. She is just not resisting the penetration any more.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She is just not resisting the penetration any more.

Haha, I like this line.
I agree, most females are tighter upon penetration, and then if they are into the guy and enjoy it, loosen up during the act. Then they get back to "normal".
I'm not aware of any permanent stretching from a penis - only some during sex itself. Even women who have children can get back to close to where they were before.