How long do you go for?

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would first suggest you change your mind set of " you're on them for to long". The actual act of intercourse is a small fraction of the whole experience. Relax, learn how to explore her body and find those spots that bring excitement and pleasure. If you go about it in that manner you will have a very happy partner in the end. Just a side note, I have had experiences when intercourse never occurred and both parties were completely satisfied. Think beyond your dick is basically what I'm saying.
Have fun and prosper young man.

Excellent advice!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, I would like to know how many times I could make you cum:wink:.

Believe me, making me cum isn't much of a challenge :tongue:.

I try to hold of as long as possible by concentrating on my partner and her enjoyment. Unfortunately once I get there it's all over even if I am still keen after a few minutes to recover.:frown1: Depending on how I feel emotionally and physically (had a hard day at work?) makes a big difference to how long I last also.

Why is it all over once you 'get there'? Are you just following the traditional male orgasm = all over? Or has she said she doesn't want more once the penetrative part is done? Or is it something else?

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I try to always wait until she cums. Problem is, I end up holding off for so long, once she does, it takes me too long! It's a problem we're working on, and I certainly don't mind the practice. She's actually told me it would turn her on once and while if I came right away, but at this point that would actually be difficult. A few times it's actually worked where we came at the same time, that's an unbelievable feeling.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spend 80% foreplay with fingers and tongue and caresses, and only 20% pounding away and you will find you have a very happy women. Remember most women bring themselves to climax with their own finger and don't get pounded at all.

well, I do that for a few mins ( if I ever do) and then she want inception LOL

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
lafever said it's not over until she cums. A different thing entirely as far as I'm concerned. I cum within the first minute. That doesn't mean that it's okay if he stops.
did not mean to imply that at all, time to work on #s 2 3 4 etc!

D

deleted298367

Even though it would be my first time, I still want to start off great.

The first time will never be great, hahaha.

I think you're putting too much math into something that should be natural - just do what feels right!