Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I definitely take longer since I've gotten older and there's been a few times when also, not realizing when I started how tired I was, the wife had to wind up finishing me off orally in order for me to come.

Most of increased time has been positive in that it has the advantage of making a session last longer than when I was younger, which increases the chance of her getting off from penetration and makes the goal more about the act itself rather than just achieving orgasm.

Continuously about an hr, if i pause indefinitly. Always had good lasting but has improved with age.

Reactions: Gj816

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends.
Many times, it's up to @Snarky_succubus on how long I'll last. She knows how to get me off any time she wants.
Every once in a while, I'll have killer stamina and try to wear her out. Usually winds up with both of us gasping for air.
Because she's so tight & I'm a little above average sized, if we tried to pound away for some of the times guys are claiming, we'd both be really sore.
She's multi-orgasmic, too.
So, the longer I last, the more she gets... Up to a point.
It's a good balance.

D

deleted814719

How long do I last? That depends on my wife. SHE controls when I cum. I can fuck her for 15 minutes without cumming - no problem. But when she's ready for me to finish, she'll reach under her leg and start playing with my balls whether in missionary or doggy-style That definitely speeds things up. And, if she's really ready for the fun to end, she'll take her free hand and kind of tickle my pubes and the area right above my cock. So, my dick is in her pussy and both hands are playing with me. I can't help busting even if I try to think about unicorns and rainbows.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indefinitely, honestly. How long I last depends more on the condition of my partner, or the venue/timeframe of the sexual opportunity. I think it's a somewhat positive consequence of fears stemming from youthful indoctrination of premature ejaculation being the most shameful thing that could happen when in a sexual encounter.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Totally depends on my wife, if she’s very talkative then I don’t last long. It also depends on the blowjob at the start, there’s times I don’t last 2 min in her pussy after an amazing blow job!

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on her. I have pretty good cum control so I go as long as she wants me to. When I was younger I had to fight the urge to cum, now? Nowhere near as much.

D

deleted508

I've always been able to control when I blast. With age, I noticed my lady doesn't always want the 45min-hr love session. Nowadays we usually play for 30minutes, but it can be 10 minutes if shes starts talking dirty and asking for my load.

Reactions: Gj816 and diver6