How long do you last?

Just wanted to know how long most guys last. Always been a little insecure about this. Personally, i cum pretty quickly the first time (5-10mins). The thing is that after that i can just keep going for a second and third one. The second and third orgasm i can almost perfectly control. Also, if there are any women here, would this be a problem if you had sex with a guy like me?

Thank you all!

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I try to last as long as she does. Doesn't always work out....sometimes longer, sometimes a little before. But I can stay hard enough to continue if I wear a cock ring, and we always figure out a way to keep us both happily orgasmic

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I always last long enough for her to orgasm. Between 10 to 15 minutes. Sometimes I cross a line and I have difficulty cumming. When that happens we have to stop because I wear her out. I hate when that happens.
I feel yo pain bro

15min is like my fastest
It takes me forever to cum so quickies are out of the question. Moral of the story don't edge too much kids;):(

Better too late than too soon, isnt it?

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
But whats your opinion on my “problem”?
Sorry man , how rude of me :oops:. The fact that you can cum multiple times makes up for the quickness at the beginning so you should not have any problem with the ladies. How long does it take you to recover between your first and second load?

Reactions: trypod8907

jimmyjohn2018

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I have finished her first (and get the I'm good) then pretty quick. If we are straight fucking, as long as it takes for her to finish and then maybe seconds to a minute or two after. Anything more than that, and you start getting the old 'are you done yet'...

It depends on many factors including: the girl I’m with, how tight her pussy is, how aroused I am, how long since I last cum, and if I’m on any drugs. I find I can go on for hours with some girls and make them cum a few times then they usually tell me they’ve had enough and I explode. But I’ve also had instances where I’m with a girl and after 10 minutes I’ve blown my load.

Reactions: Dutch4skin

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I guess so but sometimes girls think that your not into them when you can cum and they tap out because her pussy too soar

Literally the story of my life. Wife gets upset that I can go for hours and not be near finishing. Last night example we did al her holes and I was going at it for 90 minutes and I never finished ( not bragging). She is soar still and will be till probably Wednesday.

Sorry man , how rude of me :oops:. The fact that you can cum multiple times makes up for the quickness at the beginning so you should not have any problem with the ladies. How long does it take you to recover between your first and second load?

No problem! After the first load i can basically keep going, i dont need to recover. Its the same for the second orgasm. I can just keep going and go straight to the third one! Never did more than that because i never had so much time. And never was horny enough for more than 3.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No problem! After the first load i can basically keep going, i dont need to recover. Its the same for the second orgasm. I can just keep going and go straight to the third one! Never did more than that because i never had so much time. And never was horny enough for more than 3.
Dude you set, just make sure you get here off at lest somewhere inbetween ;-)

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Literally the story of my life. Wife gets upset that I can go for hours and not be near finishing. Last night example we did al her holes and I was going at it for 90 minutes and I never finished ( not bragging). She is soar still and will be till probably Wednesday.
Damn totally the same. Maybe it's a Mtl thing hehehe ;-)

8city

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it's all about how horny i am and how hard it's the sex... if a have cummed one o 2 days before sex, i can last 20 min easily, and about 30-40 if we have sex slowly or with positions than gives me less excitement.....
if i haven't cummed in 7 days, having a hard sex.. i can last only for 5 mins or 10 ... however, i don't have any refractary period, so, i can continue ( and after cumming i can continue so much time), but normally my wife gets sore easily, specialy in a fast and hard intercourse...so she ask me have a rest.......

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like others have said, depends on the last time I blew my load was. Other times, when I feel myself about to cum, if I slow down and go for long slow strokes ir switch positions, I can usually hold off, until she climaxes. Once I hold that first one off, I'm good to go for a while. After she's done, then I'll go. That said, if I don't cum before she gets tired then she gets upset.
It's a balancing act.

Reactions: aldawg