discreetlondon

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn’t find a thread for it.

So it varies on mood and circumstances, partner or alone etc but I really want to know your experiences on how long it takes you to cum.

I’ll go first.

The longest I’ve gone for is about 90 minutes from a long edgy bj. I sat back and watched the football while getting edged. I wasn’t allowed to cum until the final whistle blew.

A good session lasts 30-60 minutes for me.

Sometimes I cum really quick. Too quick. Like if I’ve been gooning all day or if I am on a promise.

What are your experiences?

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can edge for quite a long time ( cant really say how long but subsatially longer than any other sex play) When actually fucking I have barely any stamina. On average I cum in about half a minute , occasionally I may last up to 2 or 3 minutes a few times I have been able to stretch it to maybe 5 or 6 minutes. I actually managed to make a woman orgasm once ( perhaps more but I am fairly certain they were faking it - one of my longer term girlfriends actually confessed she always faked it after I found out she was cheating on me

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ps to my previous post The gf who confessed she was faking it also used to lie that it was ok I cum quickly because she also orgasms quite quickly herself. The truth was that she was fine with it because even when I managed to last longer it never hit her spot because my cock was way too small.

barharbor

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can edge for quite a long time ( cant really say how long but subsatially longer than any other sex play) When actually fucking I have barely any stamina. On average I cum in about half a minute , occasionally I may last up to 2 or 3 minutes a few times I have been able to stretch it to maybe 5 or 6 minutes. I actually managed to make a woman orgasm once ( perhaps more but I am fairly certain they were faking it - one of my longer term girlfriends actually confessed she always faked it after I found out she was cheating on me
It kind
of sounds like me, except for the 5 or 6-minute marathon.

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It can vary but since I’ve started testosterone replacement therapy, I can go dramatically longer and never finish before I’m ready to. If we’re talking strictly about penis in vagina sex, I’d estimate the time generally varies from 10 to 15 minutes. Anal is probably a little shorter; maybe 7 to 12 minutes.

discreetlondon

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It can vary but since I’ve started testosterone replacement therapy, I can go dramatically longer and never finish before I’m ready to. If we’re talking strictly about penis in vagina sex, I’d estimate the time generally varies from 10 to 15 minutes. Anal is probably a little shorter; maybe 7 to 12 minutes.
Very interesting!

So you are much more in control?

Reactions: Creamdream8.5

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Very interesting!

So you are much more in control?
Yes. I can pretty much go until I’m ready to finish. From what I’ve heard from other guys on testosterone, it is a pretty common side effect. For some, though, it’s a problem because they have problems finishing even after going for 45 minutes or more and their partners are just ready for it to be over.

Creamdream8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This varies, I have lots of control solo. I could go hours and hours of edging. The resulting cumshot from times like this is massive and shoots a good 6ft. When I’m with my wife and in her pussy, probably about 5 minutes of hard pounding.

D

deleted814719

i edge nearly every day, usually 90-120 minutes. I love the feeling of getting hard, relaxing, getting hard again, etc. Now in my late 60s, I've become much more aware of my body and can feel precum start to ooze up my urethra as I play. I enjoy the feeling and once the precum starts to escape from my slit, I really like the feeling of wetness. I generally don't cum during these sessions but just enjoy playing.

If my wife and I are fucking, I can last up to 30 minutes or more if she's game. When she's not in a hurry and I feel that I'm getting close to the PONR but don't want to cum, I'll pull out and either eat her pussy, finger and play with it, or use a vibrator on her in an effort to bring her to orgasm first. When that happens, she DEMANDS that I fuck her some more (I think she likes the feeling of me cumming inside her!). If my cock has flagged somewhat because I've been concentrating on her, she'll take me in her mouth and suck until she's satisfied with my erection. Then, she guides me in and away we go. She's usually interested in getting me off quickly at this point so she teases my balls while we're fucking in missionary. Lightly touching, tickling, and then when she's ready, she'll flick my nuts causing me some slight exquisite pain. I'll then erupt and fill her with whatever I have.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i might be an outlier because i can last for as long or as short as i want. i can cum within a minute once i'm hard if i want to for a quickie-on-the-go release or go an hour without any issues. this level of control came from my way-back early years when i was so afraid of being bad in bed that i forced myself to always put her pleasure before mine (which was a huge mistake but that's another thread discussion).

i still carry some of this trauma with me to this day and as a side benefit, i have super control over my erection and my orgasm. call it a curse or a gift, either way it's worked out really well for me. i've been able to outlast 90-95% of all the women i've been with and never fell limp with all of them. no blue balls, no pain, no soreness, nothing... i just learned how to control the little head with the big head. if and when i use a cock ring, i can go pretty much forever since the ring traps in blood and keeps me hard indefinitely.

my wife loves it. as i've shared in past threads, she will literally come up to me, stroke me hard, sit on it, bounce, cum, and walk away while i'm on the computer searching through ebay. i don't mind it at all and she gets a good fuck. i don't normally cum in these situations because it's her selfish thing and i'm okay with it.

tallmarriedprof

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll be honest and say actual PIV is usually less than 10 minutes with us, sometimes longer, but most often less than 10 min.

My wife always cums before we fuck usually, in part to make sure she's super wet and ready.

Plus if I'm pushing the 10 minute mark, I usually hear something like "Please cum, you're making me sore".

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
10 to 15 minutes with a chick. I may cum more quickly the first time, but not always. For the second and third fuck it's always longer: it's really hot if she has time to cum at least once before we finish it off.
With my two buddies, we aim for an extended ass fuck because that's what we all like. I'm pretty good at holding off, and if I'm having a marathon afternoon with a buddy, a cock ring really helps. Not a single loop — I use one that holds my balls in place, because that delays a dude's orgasm. It can be mind-blowing for a top to experience an extended pleasure plateau without actually coming. And if you're going balls deep, it's awesome for the bottom too.

tomitom88889

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends if i am using condom or not. If not sometimes my wife can make it very quick - if we didnt do it for example 2-3 days. Normally it is something like 20-30 min. Sometimes when i feel really good we can play longer. If we use protection it is like hour even 90 minutes - it kills sensitivity. So sometimes it was like long long fun:)

Reactions: discreetlondon