Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i guess it depends on the person or persons i am with. There is nothing like a quick fuck and run but the long drawn out affair that takes a few hours is heavenly. I have been known to give blowjobs that last about an hour, does that count as foreplay? If the pants come down and a very nice, thick, long cock pops out, well the idea of it going in my backside is front and centre in my mind so he will get the quick lick and be going in me within a couple of minutes, is that foreplay?
It all comes back to the person or people you are with.

Reactions: kcdave

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get me drunk & a little smoking of the weed and we can suck and fuck all night baby :kissing_heart:
Foreplay is as long as you have. If its a quick fuck then foreplay is just feeling a guys cock and ass before fucking. If its an overnight or daytime thing then foreplay can take as long as you want, become extended edging till passion takes over and intercourse takes place along with massive ejaculations

Reactions: kcdave and matt_kej

matt_kej

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Foreplay is as long as you have. If its a quick fuck then foreplay is just feeling a guys cock and ass before fucking. If its an overnight or daytime thing then foreplay can take as long as you want, become extended edging till passion takes over and intercourse takes place along with massive ejaculations
No it's gonna be an overnight thing...with lots of kissing, sucking and fucking gentleman ❤️❤️

Reactions: kcdave

linniejr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love a good 20 mins to half an hour or more. Love unzipping a guys pants and seeing a hot, stick mess to lick up prior to some hot, hard sex! How long do you like it to last?

I don't necessarily put a time limit on it, because it usually plays itself out and things get to going, but then on the other hand, depending on my freak level or if we are going into make up sex mode, it will usually last about 20-25 minutes if that long. I too like to undress the guy I'm with, slowly lick and caress his body, while he's doing the same to me.