How long do you masturbate for?

BigPackage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I timed myself masturbating last night and it was 11 minutes. Is that usual or below par? How long does it usually take to cum from when you start?

BigPackage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks jakeryder, too kind! :smile:

Blimey alex 8.5! You're utterly mega hard for all that time. Not going softer at all after a bit? Geez I need to have more lead in my pencil then!

BigPackage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How can you sustain a good hardon for an hour or two without it going limp? Or is it just me? Getting worried now...

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really is a function of the visual. I have jerked in 25 seconds - soft to squirt.
That was over Eleanor Roosevelt.

BigPackage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's something I guess. I go soft after a bit and it's difficult to really come back really hard then :frown1:
I don't masturbate to any pics or anything. I usually look at some before then I go off to my room. I'm just thinking about stuff in my head when I'm actually doing it.

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess it all depends for me. WHen i really just want to rub one out... I point the toe and squeeze and in like 30Seconds. BAM. Im done.

But I do have to admit that I love to edge my way through. I can go a couple hours. So.. those are the extremes. My norm is about 5 minutes.

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That's something I guess. I go soft after a bit and it's difficult to really come back really hard then :frown1:
I don't masturbate to any pics or anything. I usually look at some before then I go off to my room. I'm just thinking about stuff in my head when I'm actually doing it.

So, i guess what you're really describing is kinda sustained intense jacking... I tend not to do that. I prefer to take my time, and go at it more slowly. It's more play and tease than actual intense jacking.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
It really depends on how much I was wanting it. Usually I try to keep it between 10-15 minutes, excluding the quickies of course.

I've gone up to an hour an 15 mins but that was just deliberate and the orgasm was mind-blowing. Though I've not tried it again since as I'm not very good at controlling myself. :D

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if i work at by myself..5 min...with the wife on a mutual masturbation..hour is common....also try some helper drugs for good wood lasting longtime....

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
BigPackage: "How can you sustain a good hardon for an hour or two without it going limp? Or is it just me? Getting worried now..."

--------------------

Two hours to masterbate seems a very inefficient use of time. After all, that's roughly 13% of your entire waking hours spanking your meat.

It's really too bad that someone has not created a system where we can jerk off and multi-task at the same time.

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For as long as I can!

Seriously, when I'm just horny as a MF and need to simply get off, about 5 min.

It's not unusual for me to edge for up to an hour before blasting off.

On infrequent occasions, when I have time, I have edged off and on for up to 5 hours (no, not hard the whole time) which after all that time usually culminates in a huge, Old Faithful-style gusher that goes all over my face, neck, chest, stomach, and occasionally the wall.