How long do you wait for sex?

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
How long in a new relationship does everyone here wait for sex? And guys, how long should a woman wait to be considered respectable vs a slut? I'm not talking teenagers either - adults 25 years and up :wink:

bonerrific

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think everyone should wait until both parties can do it with no regrets. Means different things to each person.

Personally I would wait until confident with that person being comfortable, as soon or long as it may be. I've waited a month. For a woman, I would say anything beyond the first date is fine. Not that they shouldn't do it on the first day, but as a general rule if you put out every first date... that could be a lot of times :p

to sum up, go with what you feel is right, if you feel like you had sex with someone too early adjust for next time.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had a lot of first date sex that was really good. And I've waited a while. Depends on the person. For me, I want agreement how far we're going to go. I don't want to force anyone into kissing, or making out, taking all or any portion of our clothes off, or fucking. And some people I like to go out with, we never have sex. (at least not yet!) And if I have sex, I always bring a condom and wear it.

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex on the First Date sluts..
Non sluts, blow job first date, sex the following date..
This has been my findings for the last 60+ women ive been with over the past 10 years..

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
When I read op, I though all those bras were burned for no reason.
If you think a woman can be considered a slut for doing it on the first date, you should go and live in the 19th century.
I'm not saying you have to do it on the first date. But I respect women who have no problems with doing that.

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you think a woman can be considered a slut for doing it on the first date, you should go and live in the 19th century.
I'm not saying you have to do it on the first date. But I respect women who have no problems with doing that.

GO suck on a pacifier , lol..
I can call them what I want , just like they can classify me as whatever they like.

Its the 21st century, we can say whatever the fuck we want..

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't think there's any rulebook on this at all. If the feeling is there, and it's mutual it's gonna happen most likely. Lust, excitement and the tingling of arousal are pretty much the tell tale signs and if they're happening to both people I think somehow, some way they both pick up on it. I can't stand that if the feeling is there and something happens there's worry about the social connotations of doing what comes natural. Screw what other people think is what I say.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has been my findings for the last 60+ women ive been with over the past 10 years..

Come again? So basically intercourse=slut but oral sex=non-slut? How is this possible? LOL.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The fact that you and the other poster have differing views on what constitutes a slut means that women should just feel the guy out that they are dating and decide if sex on the first date= slut or if it doesn't. But I bet those same men would never call another man a slut for sexing on the first date. The double standards of Life. Me personally, I have never had sex on the first date, I need time to see if the guy is even worth my time.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
*sigh*
I shouldn't even validate this with a response...

In the dutch language we have a saying: "A sparrow is a bird, but a bird is not a sparrow."
Meaning: A slut has sex on the first date, but having sex on the first date doesn't mean you are a slut

The question is: What are the criteria for being a slut?
A sparrow must have wings, or it is not a sparrow. Just like a slut has sex on the first date, or it would not be a slut.
But not everything with wings is a slut. :wink:

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like I said, I get to call women whatever I want lol... Nothing wrong with sluts, they are necesary for balance in this world..

I wasn't challenging you on the use of the word "slut", I just found it hard to believe that you made a distinction between intercourse and oral sex on the first date. If anything, intercourse seems more innocent and natural to me than oral sex, but you have a right to your opinion.

D_Elvetta Boombooms

Just Browsing
Media
:eek:

The 3 date rule is fluff to me, so its gonna depend on the guy. We could bail on our date within the first hour to have sex for all I care, so long as it feels right. Also might never have sex if the relationship turns to friendship.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Generally, I am of the mind that it should happen whenever it feels right...and if you are feeling one another, that can be pretty fast. If it's mostly about sex, this is not really an issue.

However, what happens when you actually like someone and care what their impression of you is. If I don't care about someone, what they think of me is hardly a concern. The struggle is (or at least for me) when I like someone because they turn me on and mostly because of how we communicate and the whole mental aspect.

So it's all super confusing.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How about this question:

What is the adult version of the "bases"?

For adults..and I am talking probably ages 28 and up...what is first, second, third, etc. lol I have been trying to figure this out. No way these days, or for mature adults that 2nd base is still just breast touching. Thoughts?

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
I wasn't challenging you on the use of the word "slut", I just found it hard to believe that you made a distinction between intercourse and oral sex on the first date. If anything, intercourse seems more innocent and natural to me than oral sex, but you have a right to your opinion.

:eek:

The 3 date rule is fluff to me, so its gonna depend on the guy. We could bail on our date within the first hour to have sex for all I care, so long as it feels right. Also might never have sex if the relationship turns to friendship.

Generally, I am of the mind that it should happen whenever it feels right...and if you are feeling one another, that can be pretty fast. If it's mostly about sex, this is not really an issue.

However, what happens when you actually like someone and care what their impression of you is. If I don't care about someone, what they think of me is hardly a concern. The struggle is (or at least for me) when I like someone because they turn me on and mostly because of how we communicate and the whole mental aspect.

So it's all super confusing.

I agree with all those comments 100%