MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
around about the time we both decide getting down to doin' the adult is a good idea.
could be first date, could preclude the date, could be weeks... haven't ever made it to months.

lucky for me i never seem to hook up with folks rocking outdated judgmental 'tudes about women and sex. :smile:

Last edited:

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So is this how it's going to be? You say a thing about me, I say your assumptions are wrong. And then you say "this is definitely something somebody would say that is so and so." What is an AFC comment btw?

Look dude, you sound like somebody from jersey shore. It's like having a discussion with a chimp. I write stuff, you fling poo...

I still stand by what I said about you. You act like the big player here, you throw around some stuff you probably read in books like "picking up women for dummies". I'm not going to try to compete with a fictional internet persona like yours. You like to be called manwhore? You want to come off as a big time player, that's for sure. A manwhore is kind of the opposite...
Besides, everybody knows that a real player tries to play down his conquests.

First you say one thing, and when all the women disagree with you it's "but I didn't mean it in a bad way, slut isn't a bad word." Now you are just doing what you accused me of doing "catering to women, trying to please them..."
To put it simple, you are trying to flirt (with babydoll and blackgirl) on an online forum (which I wouldn't expect from a big time player) in the way you assumed I do it (the way frustrated guys are supposed to do it).

Look dude, what you say is all bullshit. Slut is a word that is meant to hurt somebody, simple. And the way op used it, I'm sure she meant it as a bad word. If you don't understand that, I'm not surprised you didn't get the analogy (yes I truly believe you didn't get it). Come on dude, you could at least have kept your pride and stuck to what you said. Get that tail from between your legs.

Go back to bed and cry yourself to sleep, poor guy .. Did somebody hurt you? did she break your heart? lmao

Player? Jersey Shore? Sparrow? whats wrong with you man, are you 16?

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BTW it really sounds like you have trouble with women. Since you seem to think that bagging 60 women is some kind of feat.

LMK if you need some pointers, will gladly help ;)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BTW it really sounds like you have trouble with women. Since you seem to think that bagging 60 women is some kind of feat.

LMK if you need some pointers, will gladly help ;)

quick poll to the interested...

Mr. Jonson
or
Syphon *is a big step to acknowledge ya suckness, even if it's just in a username :smile:

which would you rather get freaknickity with?

my vote? Mr. Jonson

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
quick poll to the interested...

Mr. Jonson
or
Syphon *is a big step to acknowledge ya suckness, even if it's just in a username :smile:

which would you rather get freaknickity with?

my vote? Mr. Jonson

Haha cool shit..

Although 80% of the women on here are men..

and 80% of the men are gay..

I can see how this will turn out, and I will gladly forfeit this contest :wink:

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More often than not I've ended up in bed with a woman/girl (historical data included), the first time I've gone out them; never regarded any of them as sluts - after all, there would have been two consenting individuals involved in all cases.

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
More often than not I've ended up in bed with a woman/girl (historical data included), the first time I've gone out them; never regarded any of them as sluts - after all, there would have been two consenting individuals involved in all cases.

Wow - I'm surprised at this. I think I have only done this once. And it turned out to be a mistake the time I did. I have friends telling me I've gotta wait months. Turns out if I make it to the 2nd date I'll be less slutty than most :tongue:

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow - I'm surprised at this. I think I have only done this once. And it turned out to be a mistake the time I did. I have friends telling me I've gotta wait months. Turns out if I make it to the 2nd date I'll be less slutty than most :tongue:

Different times, different place...? And I dissented from the "slut/slutty" thing anyway.