how long do your men last in bed

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We dont get to see each other very often so usually we're both gagging for it and it's all over rather quickly, second time is more leisurely & prolonged!

neils1153

1st Like
Media
not to say i have never "gone quick", but i just really dont understand why it seems alot of men go in like 10-15 min??? maybe its due to an underdeveloped PC muscle or somethjinhg... even without using any ultram etc. my avg. for first orgasim is 30-40 min, and at that after a brief minute i can continue on if need be...

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It all depends – the session can last two hours. Licking, spanking, sucking, fucking, anal – etc…

If your just referring to just fucking; if I can hold it so I don’t blow my load the fist big urge I have, I can usually give her full length strokes for about ten minutes --- during which time, you can count on her having at least two orgasms. Usually when I’m tired and she is about to have another orgasm, I give it hell and plow away (full length strokes) until we cum together.

However, there are 5 minute sessions that may occur in the kitchen, closet, bathroom, garage, or anyplace for that matter – Mile high member!!!!

It all depends on how much time is available and how much energy we have.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It all depends – the session can last two hours. Licking, spanking, sucking, fucking, anal – etc…

If your just referring to just fucking; if I can hold it so I don’t blow my load the fist big urge I have, I can usually give her full length strokes for about ten minutes --- during which time, you can count on her having at least two orgasms. Usually when I’m tired and she is about to have another orgasm, I give it hell and plow away (full length strokes) until we cum together.

However, there are 5 minute sessions that may occur in the kitchen, closet, bathroom, garage, or anyplace for that matter – Mile high member!!!!

It all depends on how much time is available and how much energy we have.

Don't hold back anythinere dude - play that trumpet of yours - toot toot..

Sorry man, I'm sure you're sincere - but the " I can usually give her full length strokes for about ten minutes --- during which time, you can count on her having at least two orgasms" bit sounds a bit egotistical to me - Are you talking about one woman - or any girl you happen to be fucking?

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you want to be pumped for 2 hours OK but it seems self defeating to the whole act.

Oh I should have expanded a bit more ... hours did not include solid pumping ... starting and stopping, different positions, etc. Once he came he was done and also our meetings were not regularly scheduled. So he always made sure that i was wobbly before he gave in to my
I want you to make me lose control and make me cum.
attempts.

Imagine a state or two separating a relationship, the times together would most likely be marathon influenced.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most of the surveys I've read indicate that most men last a maximum of five minutes of penetrative sex. In my experience this isn't far wrong although my ex bf could go as long as he wanted to.

I think most people lose track of time while having sex and it seems to be going on for a lot longer than it actually is. Many times I've thought I've been going at it for 1/2 hr, and when I look at the clock, it's more like 10 minutes.

Plus, much like bragging about having a big dick, people like to brag about how long they can have sex.

Put the two together and you have a recipe for some tall tales. That being said, just like penis sizes, I'm sure there's some type of a bell curve associated with duration of sex with extremes on each end.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
with some women I last no less than 30 minutes and can go at it for as long as i can...
with others could make me cum fast... well i think is all in our mind.. cuz with some people i have never cum fast.. specially those that know how to grip ur cock with the vagina.. :)

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Theoretically, I could go for days. My ex said I'm a 'goer' :redface:

I don't understand how guys can be done in two seconds/two minutes! I have a friend who has that problem...he's actually honest about it! He says 'I couldn't last that long cos she was fit'... :eek:

You should savour it, then it's better for both of you. I at least make them cum first from penetration, then either wait til they ask me to cum or I ask them if they'd like my cream haha. Usually though I just go for ages because I chuffin love the pussy!

Pussy 4 Vice President.

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im not boasting here,but I am a firm believer in the kegel excercise :biggrin1: and I've done it every day religously since I was 19,now 32... and I cum really fast and I am one of those who can do multiples on a drop of a hat... so I never go dry :tongue::tongue::biggrin1:... My man used to last lol maybe 2 minutes with me because as soon as I had an orgasm.. my muslces tighten up and he couldnt handle it.:rolleyes:.. but now hes used to it .. he last a 30-60 minutes.. lol but hez a doctor and he can get access to certain drugs.. we tried the 36 hour pill once... cialice is the name.. and OMG!!! he was up for 3 days :eek:....

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't hold back anythinere dude - play that trumpet of yours - toot toot..

Sorry man, I'm sure you're sincere - but the " I can usually give her full length strokes for about ten minutes --- during which time, you can count on her having at least two orgasms" bit sounds a bit egotistical to me - Are you talking about one woman - or any girl you happen to be fucking?

LOL I find that almost every man on this site does this on almost every thread in the Women's Issues forum. The thread could be on something as simple as, lets say bunny rabbits, and you will get a good number of dudes turning it into something about their huge cock or sexual prowess.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Most men are pathetically short-lasting. Again, this is partially why I have stopped having sex. Some guys really come through, tho, and the best can go and go and go.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not boasting here,but I am a firm believer in the kegel excercise :biggrin1: and I've done it every day religously since I was 19,now 32...

Awesome! Do you do the exercises with a resistance device or do you just do it "plain" ?? I bought one of those resistance devices, but they're a bit of a nuisance to use.

The websites that sell those devices say that it's either "no use" or "less effective" to do kegel exercies without resistance...

What are your views on that?!:wink:

bd1234

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most men are pathetically short-lasting. Again, this is partially why I have stopped having sex. Some guys really come through, tho, and the best can go and go and go.

Funny thing is, in my experience when I'm shagging a woman I'm not really into
I can go forever, but if she's really hot then I cum much quicker than I'd like.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf now def. lasts way longer than my previous ones. It's not always the same amount of time and I don't count so it's hard to say but I love it and I don't get sore that fast, and I know some girls don't like it a super long time cuz maybe they get sore or don't orgasm just from sex but I do so its great when he goes a long time. :smile: I talk w/my best friend about this stuff and she says she likes like 15 mins but I like a lot more than that so it just depends I guess.

After talking with a few of my freinds the other day they were all boasting how they last 30-45 mins during sex all the time (intercourse). Personally i usally take between 15 and 25 minutes sometimes more, never really less unless i try. However, with every girl ive been with after like 30 mins or so she starts getting dry, having to go to the bathroom etc. What are you ladies experiences like

StudentofLife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting ;) I've talked to a LOT of girls about this topic....almost ALL of them say that guys usually last in the 5-15 min mark. Some less...and a few longer. It's a little bit suspicious that everybody here claims 30+ to forever LMAO! I can be honest here :) Brand New GF...first time in a long time and NO drinks I'd say around 10 mins. This is penetration Only mind you...I'm a fiend for foreplay and oral and that puts it to a long long time. Few drinks...add to 15-20 for sure. I HAVE came in under 5 a number of times though....havn't seen somebody in a long time and no sex, very little masturbation etc. Then just do it again ;)

Curious...is there really any Legit!! ways to increase a guys stamina?