how long does cooked shrimp last in the fridge

I just made this great tiger shrimp i made half a Kg.. for some stupid reason I thought i could eat it all. i honestly ate like 6 of these shrimp. and I want to put the in the fridge and eat it tomorrow.

I don't have much experience with shellfish and i go it to try to make up a fancy shrimp recepie. it was ok.. but besides soemone letting me know how long cooked shrimp lasts in the fridge. maybe you could toss in a decent recepie. i pan fried it up with butter, olive oil, lime juice and grinded blak pepper on it.( sorta just made it up because i thought it would be a neat mix). like I said it was ok, so maybe someone else can help out with a recepie too(the healthier the better)

D_BenJo_Ahanakokolele

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
seafood needs to be eaten fresh... i once had to throw away an entire salmon because it was left over form one of my dinner parties... cause i know i will get sick with old seafood. yuck. and it starts to stink too.

i would tread carefully if i were you...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting (link)... I can honestly say I've never had shrimp or deviled eggs left over. To the OP, try freezing it in an air tight container.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I rarely eat seafood left over, but I think it would go a few days if refrigerated immediately and kept cold.

If I have left over seafood, I usually cook it in an omelet the next morning - you would be surprised how good it is.