How Long Does He Last?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by steelshaft, Sep 30, 2007.

1. steelshaft

steelshaft New Member

Albums:
    I have been with my wife for 3 years. I still cannot last more than 1 or 2 minutes with hard pumping. I try to go slow to last longer but she keeps saying "harder, harder". Do any of you women experience this with your husband? How long does he last? What would you do if he lasted 1 or 2 minutes?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I'd put a stud spray on him. Or get him to see a doctor.

3. zaza

zaza New Member

I would talk to him about it. Try to bring some variety into your sex life, sort out what she likes, and what you can do to prolong sex.

Try some self help, there are lots of books, videos, internet sites etc.

Get professional help.

4. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

When you feel yourself building, pull out and clamp yourself at the base of your cock with your thumb on the underside and the next two fingers, or more, on the topside, using very firm pressure, (think of having your pluse in your wrist being taken, but much firmer) until the urge to cum dies.
    Perhaps your wife can learn to do this.
    I must say that it is a little short sighted for her "go harder" when she knows what it does to you!!!
    How on earth does she expect you to go all night if she's making you shoot so quickly!!
    Hope this helps,
    Dragonfly

5. cooleyhound

cooleyhound New Member

i've been there with this. It's usually a mental thing but it can be a catch 22 with regards to depth and speed and stamina.

I've had girlfriends before where i could literally last an hour before cumming but with my wife and a couple of others I get so mentally tuned into their pleasure that i have a very hard time controlling orgasm. When i was younger i could stay hard and just plow through the first orgasm and keep going so it wasn't a big deal.

When I got domesticated {totally her fault :) }and gained weight and got out of shape around the age of 26 then i lost the ability to plow through and my quick trigger became a big issue. I've since gotten back in shape and lost all the weight but at 34 its just not something i can count on anymore.

Since then ive had to learn different techniques and become more creative to deal with it but its still the catch 22 because my wife likes to end the session with a good hard pounding.

6. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    maybe try masterbating earlier in the day, so it'll be your second 'shot'.

7. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

I'm trying to be nice about this, really, but I just can't. I would never have dated you, much less married you, with that performance.

This is part of the reason I don't have casual sex. Aside from size issues, most guys cannot seem to last more than 5-10 minutes, which is simply grossly below my standards.

8. Gisella

Gold Member

No I havent experienced that fast yet. I would really be crazy with frustration if he lasts always this bit and that it. I'm a penetration woman not oral one, that is the motive for sure as he has to last more, I need more etc sensation frustration.

In my experiences..It last at least, when it is really fast 10 minutes (?) ..but beware I'm a quick, surprise, spontaneous situations fanatic and love those ways... but sure can myself hold more with longer fatter or average with foreskin penis in rear position because is just FANTASTIC the many sensations of it all me, him and I love keep going and going in those scenarios etc.

But Steelshaft...after married for 3 years and comming this fast..what have you done and trid to take longer? And what she says about it and does she cums by other methods? Because fast or not for sure you are cumming etc and about her?

I think after 3 years you do need look for some kind of help and etc in my humble oppinion.:smile:

9. lucky99rumen

lucky99rumen New Member

First of all, Steelshaft, what does your wife think about this? My wife, for example, usually has her first orgasm within the first minute or two of sex, and to her it's not usually worth it to build up to another one. If she had her way, I'd get off just as quickly as she does. I usually need anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes to get there, and she usually accommodates me (every once in awhile she gets sore enough that I need to stop and we just jerk it out together), but I believe she'd still rather me get off quickly like she does. I guess I'm the lucky guy who got a woman who needed him to "train DOWN" his time rather than up! Either way, though, if she's satisfied when you shoot shortly after the hard thrusts begin, you're golden!

Now, if she wants more of the hard thrusting, try the tips mentioned like squeezing it off and trying to pace yourself. Or try the earlier-in-the-day masturbation, a favorite from my youth. (Now if I could just STOP the earlier-in-the-day masturbation since I'm in my 30s with more important things to do....) If you've got it in you, you may need a couple of whacks earlier in the day -- for some reason, I find that as I've gotten older, if I jerk off earlier in the day I often come quicker if I get lucky that night. Maybe an extra tap would take care of that. Also, people use it as a joke, but thinking about baseball (or some other mundane pursuit -- statistics problems used to work for me) really does help. It may only buy you 30 seconds, it may buy you 5 minutes -- but if she blows during that time, you're a god.

Another thing if you're just trying to satisfy her more than to pump up your own self esteem, have you tried pounding her real good with a dildo? It may not be the same as you, and I'm sure she'd prefer you, but if what she wants is a good long pounding, it may be an adequate compromise. You can perform oral along with the dildo to kick it up a notch for her.

Good luck. I'm sure more guys than not have had this problem, and probably a sad lot of them have never even cared enough to try to work through it for their lady.

10. Dazza

Dazza Member

Albums:
    Have you tried Performa condoms? They have a little bit of lignocaine (numbing gel) in the tip which means you can't feel as much but can last a lot longer.

11. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have pretty good stamina and I"m not hitting on you just honestly curuios about how long can you go on average

but to be honest it's sort of a compliment his wife is too hot fo rhim to last

but I'd recomend hand manipulation or oral sex first then have sex with her

12. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

I dunno how he does it but my bf is super good in that area :biggrin1: I heard that you can practice by edging tho.

13. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My girlfriend is so much faster than i am I love fucking long and hard I prefer an event to quicky. I dont stay solid the whole time but definatly last a long time hard. somtimes its nice to be forced to work within a time frame tho heheh

14. basharbd

basharbd New Member

The girl I'm currently seeing orgasms within 5 minutes of me entering. It takes me 20-40 minutes and it's starting to get on my nerve especially when her attitude is "I'm done, I've had my fun".

I remember once a few years ago, my penis became very sensitive for a month or so. Whenever I entered my girl, I would feel this burning sensation and would cum almost immediately. But thankfully it was over within a month, but I remember Valentines was ruined that year cause I was so afraid to have sex.

15. Jonesy98

Jonesy98 New Member

Well, you could have my problem and not be able to reach orgasm after 10, 15, 30 min... or 3 hours of sex.... oh well.

16. MadCock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It takes me an average of 20 minutes. There is time when it takes 45 minutes or more. When I do last more then 20-30 minutes she gets really sore and I have to stop and we will just jack it off. But there are the rare times she can accommodate and we have had intercourse lasting over an hour. And, yes there are times where 10 minutes or so is all it takes. The last time it took me over 45minutes to cum and she was able to accommodate me was the first time she admitted to having more then two orgasms, but she was so sore it was more than two weeks before she was ready for sex again. After a couple of day of me keeping on asking her if she was OK, because she kept complaining of being sore. She was like hell "that was the first time I’ve cum three times let alone five times.”

17. Hugh G. Rection

You have to stop for a few seconds when you first feel like your building up to cum (like 15-30) and after that I am usually good to go for an hour. If I'm not careful I cum in like 30 seconds because of my size.

18. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

What has your size got to do with it?:confused: What is your size?

19. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

You sound charming my dear!:eek: What is your performance like then?:rolleyes:

20. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    Hey there shaft.

Just readin about your quick unloading.
    I have a nd still do suffer the same thing.

But I have found a way to control it. I am just practicing it ow and getting better at it.

There is a muscle inbetween your sack and anus no idead what its called but I noticed that when having sex (and jerking off) I always had it tense. So I have tried relaxing it while active and as long as I dont tense that muscle I dont cum. But it is very hard not to tense it I find it is like a reflex to tense it when hard so it is taking me quite a few months to get it right but it sure does work.

Note its not the same muscle that makes your cock bounce up and down when hard or the muscle that cuts off your pee when you stop mid stream it is a different one.

Hope this helps

Draft saved Draft deleted