How long does it last? is it usable?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I looked at some tumblr sites with pumped cocks. Shit looks painful.

I have a couple questions about pumping.

How long does a pumped cock stay that way?

Are they hard enough for sex after they're pumped? They look like water balloons.

Is there permanent change, like stretched-out, saggy skin? Especially with ball pumping. Some of those guys look crazy.

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey twoton, I have been pumping for a while now. The ones you are describing are dicks that have been over pumped. Some guys aren't as blessed as you and even like that over pumped look. I find that the more often you pump the longer the pumped results last. You will stay pumped hard for plenty of time to have a hard round of sex maybe even 2 rounds. If you over pump often enough it will stretch the skin out, especially if you don't stretch and use lube before and after.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, as anything with the human body, nothing is universal, but here's my experience.

basically, the more you pump, the bigger and squishier it gets. Even so, most of the "squishiness" comes from the skin swelling, which can easily be reduced by massage/jelqing after a pump. The "meat" inside can get erect, and feel just as good as a regular erection. It's a bit different, but it is still a good feeling. Some people like it, some don't. I like the feeling of stimulation while being pumped equal to being unpumped, so it's an on issue for me.

If you pump in moderation, and stop when it starts to look like something you don't enjoy having, you should be fine. Its your body, and only you can figure out how long you got to pump to get what you like.

but I would suggest longer periods of pumping with lower pressures. This makes it so you gotta pump longer/more often, but helps the "meat" inside stretch and expand, without causing the skin to swell and bloat.

docthompson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, as anything with the human body, nothing is universal, but here's my experience.

basically, the more you pump, the bigger and squishier it gets. Even so, most of the "squishiness" comes from the skin swelling, which can easily be reduced by massage/jelqing after a pump. The "meat" inside can get erect, and feel just as good as a regular erection. It's a bit different, but it is still a good feeling. Some people like it, some don't. I like the feeling of stimulation while being pumped equal to being unpumped, so it's an on issue for me.

If you pump in moderation, and stop when it starts to look like something you don't enjoy having, you should be fine. Its your body, and only you can figure out how long you got to pump to get what you like.

but I would suggest longer periods of pumping with lower pressures. This makes it so you gotta pump longer/more often, but helps the "meat" inside stretch and expand, without causing the skin to swell and bloat.
What a 12 inche pump stretch a 9 inches

AvgWhiteGuy1969

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a 12 inche pump stretch a 9 inches

Exactly!

I like the Look and the Feel of a pumped cock, and fucking with it is the best. But you gotta pump long, low, and slow...rushing just makes your junk hurt and look ugly with trauma.

I once got a blister on my head...that was a bitch, and ended my exploration with high pressures...low and slow is the name of the game.

don't forget heat...warm tissues expanded easier and safer, I learned that one too :-/