How long does it take a girl to reach orgasm?

JohnDoe123

Just Browsing
Media
Ya just wondering how long i always imagined like 30 minutes or so but it varies i guess. What you guys think? Girls tell me how long it usually takes for u?:D
and what does it mean when they are talking about multiply orgasms?

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 45, depending on the mood, etc. The most it's taken for me is around 30 min. The least amount of time (after penetration) has been 30 seconds, but that was with lotsa foreplay. With little or no foreplay.... average for me is 10-15 minutes.

AmericanWoman

Just Browsing
Media
The other day I had the fastest one ever with the help of a vibrator. I came within a minute and a half of it first touching me. Granted, it was the right time of my cycle, had been about a week and a half since my last, and I did it in front of a really hot video of - get this - a woman getting herself off. Now, I'm 90% straight, but lately it seems my inner lesbian wants out. Lately, another straight girlfriend and I have been talking really explicitly about our sex lives and the prospect of finding a guy we could both safely get it on with. We finally landed one last night. The guy was young, and had clearly never done what we did before, despite his claim otherwise. It was kind of hot to see him so simultaneously excited and fumbling.

But back to the original question, normally it takes me about 10-15 minutes.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Time really varies with some of the women I've gone out, even with foreplay and penetration. To give an abstract time for all would tentative at best.

But on the other hand, sometimes if I find her one erogenous zone that puts her into orbit, then the time is slowed down by a margin.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on how much foreplay there is, how horny I am, and how long it's been since the previous time i had sex. I've gone two hours without having an orgasm, but there are times when it takes all of 10 minutes.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say I've got a hair trigger when it comes to orgasms...I cum pretty fast and often. I've never counted minutes but I would guess I usually have my first orgasm (which is always the most difficult to get and almost always by g-spot stim) in less than ten minutes. After that first one, I orgasm pretty much as often as I want. My major limit is just exhaustion which is usually between 10-15.

kat

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Kat, I'm jealous! 10-15 times? I thought I was doing well at 4 or 5! :rolleyes: But to answer the original question, it can take me anywhere from 5 minutes to half an hour depending on time of the month, whether the stimulation is clitoral or vaginal (G-spot) how much and what kind of foreplay there is.... there are just so many variables! For me, at least, the intensity seems to increase with the length of time it takes, too, but that's not an absolute either.

Karen

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
anywhere from less than a minute to umm never

multiple orgasms can be quite numerous with some, and not with others

hehe, trading histories is never a good idea, but I told a lover about an earlier partner who had orgasms readily (every time we had sex) and continued until she had her fill, often a dozen or more... and the rather catty response was "Well they couldn't be REAL ones!" :D

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I told a lover about an earlier partner who had orgasms readily (every time we had sex) and continued until she had her fill, often a dozen or more... and the rather catty response was "Well they couldn't be REAL ones!"

I hear you there! I've overheard other women say the same thing. In fact, my husband once asked whether I'd ever faked one of my orgasms with him...I nearly took his head off (the one on top of his neck!) I was so pissed.

kat

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Katiecav_34D said:
Well I know it takes longer than my boyfriend can last
Katie, you've got to give the guy some training to make sure he takes care of your needs too! If that doesn't work, I've always been a 'ladies first' kind of man. ;)

LapDOg :p

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It varies so much it's ridiculous. I've cum practically on entry, or taken as long as an hour. It depends on how aroused I am, how long it's been since I've had sex, my mood, a lot of things.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That depends on a lot of things. basically, i don't look at the clock while I have a man in my bed, but I'd say that I can stretch the span of fucking to climax pretty good. It sounds like a cheap paperback life advisory book, but for me it's all about letting yourself go and be pushed over the edge, a mental thing, a mood thing. If I hold on (mentally), I can keep myself under control for a good time. How long that time span is, depends on many things... if I'm with a guy of substantial size, I'll usually cum from the pure mechanical effects - friction, stimulation, etc, but if he also knows how to use it well, how to arouse me, and is a good-looking stud ;-) - well, I'll not be able to hold on for very long!

Girls, any more of you experience that, that you completely lose the feeling of time while you have sex? It's like that with me.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
If I hold on (mentally), I can keep myself under control for a good time. How long that time span is, depends on many things....
Great point, some guys assume women only climax when the guy/partner does things to accomplish it. It's not black and white like that, it's not a passive experience is it? Women are responsible for their orgasm.

Some women will wait and delay orgasm till she's good and ready if she wants to. It can be like "edging" cause the getting there is intense and enjoyable in itself. Some even will have orgasms keeping it to themselves to keep the action going, cause they don't want their partner to blow yet and bring the action to a conclusion.

Time is a blur when you lose yourselves in the experience. "What planet are we on now hon?"