How long does it take a girl to reach orgasm?

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Girls, any more of you experience that, that you completely lose the feeling of time while you have sex? It's like that with me.

*raises hand* Completely lost, yep. Honestly, my apartment could burn down while we're in the throes and I probably wouldn't notice. All I can focus on is the beautiful guy I'm entangled with, the heavy breathing, moaning, deep slow thrusts...

gah. Too bad I'm not going to see him alone until tomorrow night, dammit.

To the orgasm question... 10-15 minutes by myself, as long as I damn well please with J.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rawbone8 said:
Some women will wait and delay orgasm till she's good and ready if she wants to. It can be like "edging" cause the getting there is intense and enjoyable in itself. Some even will have orgasms keeping it to themselves to keep the action going, cause they don't want their partner to blow yet and bring the action to a conclusion.

Right, honey - I love that game of rushing to the edge, then backing off again and taking a new approach. It's delicious... and just as much I love a man fucking me through my orgasm, adding always more to the pleasure wave I'm surfing.

TFXhawtfap

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
my ex was so tight, i couldnt penetrate her. so i used my fingers and she orgasmed in about 6 mins. it was great.

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife seems to be rather fast about this - I'd say typically it takes her two or three minutes from a "cold" start and maybe 1 to 1.5 minutes if she's already excited. On rare ocassions it might take as long as five minutes.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my experiences, I'll give the great answer of 'depends'.
Some of the women stated earlier it depends on how much foreplay and time since last having had sex.

I've been with women who've had an orgasm in under 5 minutes, to one who after an hour still hadn't climaxed. If I were to give an average though, I would say it took most of them about 15 minutes.

As far as how many orgasms, again the great answer of 'depends'. The extremes range from none (as mentioned above) to over 10 (and then she was done from exhaustion). An average though would probably be 3-4 since women have the ability to have multiple orgasms (God's cruel joke!).

That's my input (or would it have been my input-output-input-output-etc?).

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Judging from past and recent relationships, I would say anywhere from 30 seconds to 3 weeks.

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Between 3 minutes to 10 minutes usually for the first orgasm but so frequent for subsequent orgasms with barely no time difference at all.I can cum up to 15 to 20 multiorgasms in a raw.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uksexymona said:
Between 3 minutes to 10 minutes usually for the first orgasm but so frequent for subsequent orgasms with barely no time difference at all.I can cum up to 15 to 20 multiorgasms in a raw.

Please remove your avatar, we are not supposed to have nude genitals in them.

yngwife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends! there are different types of orgasms for women. With a GOOD vibrator, 30 sec. am able to cum indefinitely usually just get too tired to cum any more after about 5 min. of constant orgasm. Do not bother to do it by hand takes too long and is not that intense. With a guy if he has a big penis 6" or more in circumference and he knows how to move about a couple of minutes . You have to train yourself for the response you want.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it depends on how long we have waited between having sex. The longer we wait the shorter the period it takes for my wife to orgasm. It can be as short as 5 minutes to 30 or more. I prefere the long ones because we get time to really get into forplay and enjoy ourselves. Quickies are nice too but longies are what we are really after. We have been married for 31 years and have sex at least 3 times each week sometimes more. She is the LOVE of my life and do not want to live with out her. She makes me complete.:smile:

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
madame_zora said:

You are full of shit!!Why don't you say that to others who have genital avators too........I removed mine not because of you but because of the polite moderator who privately messaged me not like you asshole!!

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Karen M said:
Ummm, Mona, she's asked others to do the same thing. She's not picking on you.

Thanks Karen but she really was picking on me as she quoted my message in her comments.Thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by uksexymona

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Spladle said:
Seriously, if that post offended you I can only imagine what you'll think of this: http://www.lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=22904

That one I really don't care because it was submitted by lousy little dicks fags who needed some big cocks to fuck them.....unfortunately I hate homosexuals so I don't feel like dirtying my 14" strap on dildo fucking such fags who commented on my message there.