How long does it take for a guy to be able to have sex agin?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Rommette, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So, me and my fuck buddy reconciled. Recently we had sex three times in one day. That was in the span of five hrs. I'm afraid I wont have that much time the next time we meet up so I was wondering how long does it take for a guy to be ready again after having sex.

He keeps saying getting hard has something to do with sperm count but as far as I know men get hard when blood flows to the penis. Please help me clear this up. I looked on the internet and didn't find anything

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I think the technical term is refractory time. I used to think that all older guys needed more time; but apparently that's not true, and it has nothing to do with age. Refractory time varies by man. :cool:

3. MrToolhung

Gold Member

It really depends on the guy. I have and can cum 5 minutes later. Other times there is no way I am going to get hard or cum until the next day.

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

Everyone has different recoup times, and it depends also on factors such as mood, horniness, age, and length of time since last sexual activity. Some go three or more times in a row; some go once a day, etc.

5. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    he's in his early twenties like myself. I know he can do 3 times in 5 hrs but i was thinking it could be sooner because i was the one who demanded having sex again the 2nd and third times so it could have been earlier

6. crescendo69

Gold Member

You'll just have to find out. Sounds like fun.

7. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

It also depends on the girl. My gf is so sexy, so hot, so gorgeous, her kisses are like making love per mouth, and the way she touches me, that I my refractory time is very short, perhaps minutes. I can come numerous times - this will go on for about 3 hours or so till I'm totally exhausted. Then I need a few hours to get back into my stride again. I never had it like this before in my life - she's the best partner I ever had. I adore her - worship the ground she walks on. We've been together for four years now and it just gets better all the time.

8. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

wouldn't have to demand from me.

9. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

I can cum twice then i need to recover a lil bit, then off to the races again

10. preton

preton New Member

For me, I need at least twenty minutes, but three times in five hours shouldn't be a problem for most men, I wouldn't think.

11. DickDarlington

Albums:
    I agree with what was said.
    To me, it depends on how much I'm turned on by the woman that I'm with.
    In some cases I can cum inside her, stay in there for a couple of minutes and then just continue for a second time.
    In the physical aspect, what your fuck buddy told you is also true. It is easier for a man to get a hard on and maintain it when he's "loaded". Sperm count has nothing to do with it.

12. LACJohn

LACJohn New Member

Depends on my mood. I can make myself finish in 2-10 minutes, then go again right away but I usually dont finish the second time because there really is no point. With a girl it takes me so long I usually don't finish at all (could still be some pent up anxiety).

13. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I usually do two with a short break in between. Since each session typically is from 30 to 60 minutes, I get worn out and we usually wait until the morning to do the same thing again (if time allows).

14. B_grotelul

B_grotelul New Member

I'am nearly 50.
    I can cum max 1 time in 2 till 3 day's.
    In my early years i could cum more times. Max 2 times a day.
    Me is told that it is normal when you get older you can cum not so much anymore.
    Also men with big cock's have the problem that they need more bloodpressure to stay hard. So me is told that it normal with my girth and age cann't do it so much as people at my age with avarage cocks.

15. bgck4utoc

bgck4utoc New Member

Im not quite 30 myself, and my usual is 30 seconds when Im in the mood, and when Im not in the mood and my wife wants more she just sucks me hard.......now I dont know about other guys but right after I blow my load Im super sensative so I make my wife wait a minute or so before she starts in on me again..... tell you the truth if I can get it up I can go.......I think my record was 7 loads in a row but that was a once in a life time chance away from the kids and we just kept goin and goin till we were both too sore to continue.....

Truth is if he is in the mood second and third time shouldnt be a problem, give em five minutes of playin around and I bet your right back in business......
    well thats my advice for the day.......Good luck and have fun!!!!!!!!!

16. Viking_UK

Gold Member

It depends on the guy, the situation and how turned on he is.
    When I was younger, I could quite happily shoot six or seven times within a couple of hours when I was in the mood. Now, I usually only shoot once or twice in a session, although, if I'm very horny, that can go back up to four or five times.

17. svin_renigoth

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I can cum and in 5-10 minutes I can get hard again, depending on how horny I still feel. I don't start off as hard as before the first cum, but I work my way back to it.

18. lickme69

lickme69 New Member

I have always found that it depends upon the man. Doesn't depend on size, age or anything. I once had a man that came and stayed in there and went for awhile and came again. Then I have run into men that once they cum they are done for the day.

19. spitreaper

spitreaper New Member

Wow that must of SUCKED. I can't even go a day without shooting my load at least 3 times.

20. lickme69

lickme69 New Member

Yeah it does suck, but every man is different. I am sure it bothered him too. However let me correct something, this man would get hard again and was able to perform, he just could not cum again. :frown1:

Draft saved Draft deleted