How long does it take for a guy to be able to have sex agin?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I just want to fuck as many times as possible in a little amount of time. Is there something at a drug store i can buy?
Just drink some alcohol, 1 to 2 glasses will be enough to desensitize him without giving him "brewer's droop", in fact it might make him extra hard if he has the right amount.
You won't have to worry about recovery time, he'll be able to fuck for as long as you want, just don't expect him to cum!

I know some people would love this, but I stay hard for at least 30 minutes after cumming, so am ready to go straight away afterwards, problem is that my girl doesn't always have the energy to go twice in a row, so often I'm left with half an hour of boner, which isn't great when you are running late for work or have an appointment of some kind and it just wont go down!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, as above the refractory period varies from man to man and can be influenced by age, general health, time since previous ejaculations, horniness, and miscellaneous motivating factors.
My personal record when I was 18 was 13 times in one day, i.e. jerking off and for my 21st birthday 7 BJs from my GF in one day. Back then I could ejaculate over and over w/o losing my erection. Those were the days. Now my pattern is alternate mornings with night on the following day. Once a day is enough and not just a quickie or BJ but quality time and lovemaking.

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media
I'm like that. If she says "Do it again, I want some more", it hardens right up again still inside her. In May I visited a gf and we did it 13 times between Friday night and Sunday morning. She's an accountant so she likes to keep track of these things!

only 13 huh? visit me, we'll beat that! Rico doesn't call me a machine for nothing :wink:

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once read that 18-year-old males have a refractory period of about 15 minutes, while those in their 70s take about 20 hours, with the average for all men being about a half-hour. For me to get another erection for penetration I need about 30 minutes and oral sex whenever possible. When really aroused and horny this might reduce but I do find now that after a couple of ejaculation I run dry!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I once read that 18-year-old males have a refractory period of about 15 minutes, while those in their 70s take about 20 hours, with the average for all men being about a half-hour. For me to get another erection for penetration I need about 30 minutes and oral sex whenever possible. When really aroused and horny this might reduce but I do find now that after a couple of ejaculation I run dry!

Well don't believe everything you read. when I was 30 I could stay inside my gf and stay hard for two consecutive times, I would say the break was around 3-5 minutes between actual fucking. It was not unusual for us to fuck three times before lunch and then another couple after dinner.

I never worried about the number, it was quality, not quantity. She was normally the one to say ok you have worn me out for the night. Actually one day she said I was the first man to ever do that to her. Yeah on the age thng, she was 9 years younger and so were most of her other lovers.

Now my rest period is more the physical, since I do most of the work, I like to take a break and get my legs back so to speak.

I still can cum easily within 30 minutes, many years later.