How long does it take to get hard?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 26, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

tallblkguy: The very moment I see another dick or the first second lips hit my tool, I'm at attention ready to fire!!Anyone else?

2. Imported

Gold Member

fitdude: Yes to the above! I would add: whenever I see a HOT guy! :eek:

3. benderten2001

Gold Member

I'll begin the responses only to say it depends upon the individual guy and to "what degree" of hard you mean.

If I see another guy's equipment, I may get some arousal or not....can't say for sure. There will be some reaction I suppose, but I wouldn't say raging hard necesarily.

Your second suggested instance of arousal...yep...right away! (very few wouldn't I would surmise)

Your question title though is "how long" to get hard.
    For me, up to several minutes to get raging-rock hard. Many of us larger-size guys will take longer to achieve maximum hardness and size of course...more blood is required to fill those interior chambers. Usually, a"spongy hard" by first minute or so for myself with outright full engorgement and a "flaring glans" later on...sometimes not until just before climax.

Willing to wager....any following responses will vary man-to-man and the kind of stimulus involved, and perhaps even their age factor as well.

4. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: it depends..... if it is a random hot girl it still may be excited though not really hard..... unless its been a while since i've masturbated...... but whenever i think about this certain counselor at camp or other certain people........ ready it is

5. Imported

Gold Member

mr17yearold: well... when i was in 8th grade, i had my first kiss... it was prolonged for a long ass time, and when it finally came, i was instantly rock hard... probably about 2 seconds and i was an instant 8 1/2" from 5". for some reason, any time i begin to make out, i get hard very quick, probably around 5 seconds after starting... i havent had oral sex or any other type of sex, but i assume that the lips around the dick thing would apply to me as well.. but i would probably already be hard. as for when i dont have any physical contact with another person, it normally takes quite a while to get completely hard, probably about 1-2 mins if im not that horny, about 30 seconds if im horny.

6. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Mine don't come up very fast, even when I do see someone hot, well, guess it just builds up to a climax! :D

7. Imported

Gold Member

SoftwareDude: I'm 8 x 5.5 so there isn't as much work to do as there is for some folks. If I'm looking at something I like, it can be rock hard inside of a minute. Otherwise, it never really gets totally hard. It just goes to 85-90%.

Draft saved Draft deleted