How long does it take you to cum when masturbating?

How long does it take you to cum when masturbating?

• Total voters

Bout 3 - 5 mins quickest, or much longer if I can be bothered.

Depends on the circumstances, on what I want. If I want to cum as soon as I can it usually doesn't take me more than 3 minutes. However, I love edging too, and that takes much longer of course, usually some 30 to 50 minutes.

D

deleted3782

I don't have the energy or interest to edge, I'm all about getting the job done quickly and moving on to the next thing.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you mean if I start and don't stop till I cum, i.e. cum as quick as I can, then probably 5 minutes. But of course, one can edge for much longer. I don't often have the time though, so usually I'm done in about 10 minutes.

9inchRick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends. I have masturbated for hours, on some occasions. While other times I give myself a 'quickie' which can last from 15-30minutes or more.
One time I got a BJ for 3 hours and didn't cum. It wasn't exactly my fault, as the girl wasn't working very hard at it. I guess she was used to guys who cum easily. When I started to orgasm a little bit (not cum) my dick tightened up and she thought I was about to cum so she points my dick away from her and jerked me off hard, which actually felt really good. I ended getting blue balled because she went home before I came. I masturbate hard. You need to want me to cum for me to cum, and you gotta work at it. Don't expect me to cum by slowly giving me head like she did. She only got 1/4 of my dick in her mouth and didn't bother to use her hands.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm really like the majority here, it all depends on the circumstances and time I have. If I'm after busting a quick nut, 1-5 minutes. If I have the time, I will drag it out for hours. That is really my preferred way, much more pleasurable and certainly a more intense orgasm/bigger cumshot.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends. Dry or with lube? Am I in a relative time crunch, or can I take my sweet-ass time? It really can vary widely.

I dont jo if I cant take my time. I almost always go over 30 minutes, usually around an hour or so.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Depends, allways, but if I wanna bust-one out....less than 5, easy. Sometimes I 'edge', , , only because my mind is deciding 'when'. Interesting topic, very simple for any guy to answer......and explore. Love from bigtoad

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If if jerk off for too long, my dick becomes swollen, but if I have the time 30 mins. I like to let it build up then relax, let it build up again then relax. I do this several times to where I just have to bust. and when I do it that way, I always shoot bigger and further loads. Especially if I go a couple day without nutting.

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on me and the amount of time I can play with. I prefer the 'stop and go' method and have gone for 8 hours. Best cum ever. But if I want I can cum between the 1 and 5 if I'm turned on.