How long does it take you to cum

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hard to answer, really.

Usually I will try to hold it til my girl say "now". But normally, I will let's go the same time with my partner's third time in about 15-20 mins. Well, there was some other times I could not hold too long if my cock being too sensitive. The longest time I have ever held my shot is about 1 hr. The quickest time is less than 1 min though.

HotRod65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A recent study of American women showed that the majority preferred intercourse to last between 7 and 13 minutes, and 3 minutes was better than 30. I have seen one study that was scientifically done, with the female partner timing intercourse duraction, and that gave an average intercourse time of 7 minutes for married couples. Other studies have shown that single men tend to last a shorter time, so the 5 minutes quoted above may not be far off the mark.

In any case, our women typically don't like marathon sessions, my wife certainly prefers no longer than 10 minutes or so. Any longer and we both get sore from my girth, anyway.

I wish I'd known this years ago when I was worrying about making it last longer to please my partners. And I thought all women wanted it to take all day or it wouldn't be worth doing at all !!!!!

Last edited:

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you mean how long do I need, then that depends on how horny I am to begin with. But orgasm is the finish - a nice finish but a finish nonetheless. What I enjoy most is the high of arousal, the heightened sensitivity, etc. I think that experience is better than the fleeting pleasure of orgasm. I cum in order to bring myself out of it, so how long it takes depends on how much time I want to spend. I have actually skipped orgasms before to keep that high, alhough I try not to because it can lead to blue balls.

D

deleted356736

I wish I'd known this years ago when I was worrying about making it last longer to please my partners. And I thought all women wanted it to take all day or it wouldn't be worth doing at all !!!!!

This is an interesting point, and time and again I read of men wanting intercourse to last a half-hour, one hour, longer... I worked out for myself how long it should last, by staying connected with my partners and feeling their responses as things progressed. It became obvious with a few women that they started to switch off with anything longer than about 10 minutes or so.

Typically women don't verbalise their sexual needs, especially in the context of 'hurry up please because this is getting boring and / or sore', but there are plenty of non-verbal cues we can and should be picking up on. I think that too many men and women are dropping into a sexual trance, and losing connection with their partner as a person. Keep your eyes open, keep emotional connection with your partner, and keep focussed on what's happening and how good it is. I never fantasize during sex, I stay in the moment, I stay with the love and sex that's happening at that time.

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A solo session can last anywhere from 5 min to 2 hours for me, depending on my mood. Tonight's session lasted for 80 min before I had to finish-off due to knee pain...Riding an 8" toy in the "reverse cowgirl" position involves a lot of knee motion, especially going from glans-deep to balls-deep every time. :)

I'm sure my upstairs neighbors were wondering who in the hell was moaning so loudly. :D I couldn't help it. :)

Quiet

Expert Member
Media
I can go for a long time with woman on top or spooning. But as soon as I get on top, I cum immediately. Any solution?

I've always taken a long time, even when I was young. Some girls love it, some have an issue why I can't just cum quickly. The physical attraction and passion level affect how good it feels and sometimes if it's been a long time affect how quickly I cum, but am just wired to take a very long time. Which with a fun partner, opens up lots of fun for both.

HotRod65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All very interesting and thanks for the responses. Here's a thought.....I could cum three times in an hour if I'm feeling particularly horny, and for me, it's those few seconds when I'm ejaculating that's the most important bit, so I've got to be better off than those guys who have to work for an hour to get there once. I also bolt my food very fast. I wonder if those two things go together !!
I must just add though, that I can make it last for an hour too, with a partner, or on my own. But what a lot of work just for those few seconds at the end.