How long does it take you to cum

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by FitLad, Jun 1, 2008.

1. FitLad

FitLad Member

Albums:
    Am asking this question for a friend thats to embarrassed to ask himself on the forum and has asked me to ask (silly I know).
    "How long does it take you to cum" my friend says that it takes him about a hour or so (great for sex), not for having a wank. Is this normal for a few of the male population to have this to happen to them.

2. sandwulf

sandwulf Member

Albums:
    The time can vary greatly, anywhere from a couple of minutes to more then an hour. There are a lot of different factors that come into play in determining how long I or any guy will last.

Some of the factors are physical, But even then there is always a huge mental component attached to every orgasm. Some things can make different guys cum a lot faster then others and every guy is different. For example I myself usually can last a very long time while being given oral, even with some of the very talented guys that I've been with. Yet a nice hot ass to fuck can get me to blow far too soon if I'm not careful. Yet I have been with a few guys where the exact opposite was true. They could fuck for nearly an hour yet I could have them blowing there load within a minute with oral.

It's all about what turns you on the most. Perhaps your friend needs to do a little sexual exploration and experimentation and find out the things that get him going the most.

3. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    Extremely variable between people I think, so maybe normal but not most usual.

4. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

It depends on how horny I am and how I'm responding to the sex. How long I've been without orgasm will also play a part. But either way it's never less than half an hour or so. So I'd say between 30 and 60 minutes for me.

5. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    varies..... it can take a minute or two, if I'm in a hurry and need that release, or it can take me several hours if I edging.

6. tyson24769

tyson24769 New Member

^what he said..

7. FitLad

FitLad Member

Albums:
    Why would I preten to be asking for someone else. /sign

Thanks everyone else who replied, I have pass the thread address onto him so he can read all your replies.

8. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

9. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    OK pieter, when are you free ?:tongue:

10. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I think my record in temrs of quickness, in terms of cumming from a blow job, is around 20 seconds from start to finish.

The record for not cumming is pretty long. I've had a guy I didnt like suck me off for an hour before I made him quit and go home. I've also stopped having sex before I cum just to tease and prolong the horniness.

11. FLbjbud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It depends for me. If I bottom it doesn't take long, but it's usually a huge load and it's usually more than one; depending on the top. If I just jo it takes a while, and that just depends on how long since the last time I cum.

12. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    It depends on how things are going. If I'm with a new woman, I can hold out for a while. If it's something fun and crazy, I can be a two pump chump. Thank god I can get hard soon after

Draft saved Draft deleted