Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ive never experienced a vaginal orgasm before. But i've had somewhere between 800,000 and a million clitoral orgasms in my life. I have to lay on my back, with my legs straight and together. I can orgasm faster with a vibrator- in about 10-15 minutes these days due to a loss of nerve sensations compared to back in the day i could do it manually or with a vibe in about 2-5 minutes. If i get some gspot stim from my husbands fingers at the same time i can do it in less than 5.

I used to be able with some effort to cum while having sex if i did clitoral stim at the same time...i've tried many many times as of late and it aint happenin.

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Really depends on so many factors...I don't feel like I have a lot of control over it. Anywhere from a few minutes (not the norm)if I'm really horny to 30-45 minutes and sometimes not at all. It depends on my mood, how tired I am, my partner, how comfortable I am with my partner, what he's doing to me, what I'm thinking about, how many orgasms I've had recently....etc.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can cum really fast (before my husband) like 3 minutes when I haven't had it in a while......and in the missionary position. I can cum in about 5 minutes in woman on top position.

I can cum with masterbation, vibrator and toys.......but it takes me longer.....like 10 minutes.

I like oral but I haven't ever cum that way that I can remember. Probably I haven't given it enough time.

But I love my orgasms from intercourse the most. I especially like it when we both cum at the same time. Very intense.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Less than 1 minute when I masturbate- but its never as good an orgasm as the ones that take from 5-20 minutes to arrive during intercourse or um, 'other sexual activity' with my b/f. :biggrin1:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember (I think) having 2 clit orgasms during sex twice in my 20s. Have never had orgasms of any kind during sex since then no matter what was done or how long it went on.

Now I don't have orgasms even solo. I could sometimes have clit orgasms up until last summer. Like maybe once out of every 6 times or so. It always took about 40-45 minutes to get there but sometimes I'd get lucky. But since then that ability has faded too. Not even using a vibrator helps.

I'm not sure what to do about it.

Do you orgasm from oral sex?

I have heard that in some women their hood can adhere to the clitoris and a doctor can release it which can help expose the clitoris to stimulation.

Melissa-Bird

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hours. I never do >.<

I dont know how to quote so....Quote!:

During sex, it takes me forever.
Often, I never orgasm at all during sex.
Sometimes I just lose interest, and my erection goes with it.

When I was around 18, it was great. Women loved my "staying power."
Now that I'm in my 30s, it's hard to climax.
It really takes away from the enjoyment of sex. :(

-----------------------------

Im feel exactly the same. Just minus an erection. And im still 18. And female so guys get pissed off with me. Foof.

Melissa-Bird

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, yes i am okay on my own. And it is rather annoying me now, as it is just sex i cant get anywhere with, which is where i really want to get places with, if that makes sense? =P Nevertheless, it doesnt matter what position, what mood, what approach nothing comes of it (no pun intended). Ever. Meh!

Thankyou for your reply by the way!

Melissa XxX

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It has more to do with connection and chemistry than anything else.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm going for a speed tug, I can do it in a minute or two with the right video, but really, it's not worth it.
If it's a nice Saturday morning and I wake up with a sizable stiffy and we feel like playing, it generally takes about half an hour.

Getting oral, it can be 15-45 minutes depending on technique, attraction, mood, etc.

Sex depends on the position. Some positions I can't climax in unless she is really orgasming. Others can be 20 seconds and I'd pop, but that's generally after a lot of foreplay etc.

The most dangerous but mind blowingly best feeling position has to be face to face with her ankles on my shoulders and her ass off the ground. Something about the angle just feels amazing. Standing with her on her back at waist level is a close second.