How long does your after-glo last after sex?

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
How long does the after glow last?? Depends on the emotional foundation that the sex took place on.

If it's with a female, it's gonna last a long time. Kissing, talking, cuddling... might be all night. If it's with a male buddy, we're probably gonna pal around and cut up some before either going back to the sex or scooting. If it's just a service job, the after glow lasts exactly as long as it takes to get him out of my truck and start the engine.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
How long does the after glow last?? Depends on the emotional foundation that the sex took place on.

If it's with a female, it's gonna last a long time. Kissing, talking, cuddling... might be all night. If it's with a male buddy, we're probably gonna pal around and cut up some before either going back to the sex or scooting. If it's just a service job, the after glow lasts exactly as long as it takes to get him out of my truck and start the engine.

scooting?

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In the beginning of my journey into my sexuality the afterglow was the time my partner and I had long sessions. We were teens and were learning by doing and each new discovery seemed to require an extended tender critique. Many wonderful memories from those times.
Somehow we always reached the conclusion that we wanted more of the same.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes I think of some great mind blowing times I've had a year later. Hot embers still glow after the fire is long gone, huh?

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
Sometimes I think of some great mind blowing times I've had a year later. Hot embers still glow after the fire is long gone, huh?

Yep, I've got a few memories that I still j.o. to years later.

BTW, I hear somebody did a study and found out that men tend to masturbate thinking about past sex: women tend to masturbate thinking about ideal sex.

Now talk amongst yourselves.

Last edited: