How long does your erection stay ...

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I noticed a huge change since I moved from the bustling, polluted city of Hong Kong to the vibrant, sunny Philippines and am eating couple of the local, fresh oysters every day.

I never timed it but it could be 15-20 minutes .. perhaps even longer that it stays hard now without any touch whatsoever.

I tried to reminisce how it was when i was 15 years old, but can't really remember.

How long did your boners stay after u stopped touching when you where 15, how is it now?

D_Phoolon Dahill

Experimental Member
Media
Ive had both extremes...some times the fucker doesnt go limp for hours, other times it deflates really quick.

On average it prob says hard for 20 or so mins without being touched

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can stay hard for a long time as long as there is stimulation.

I don't know why, but as soon as I stop, it goes right down. I've been eating healthy, doing kegels, exercising, and nothing has changed.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A difficult question to answer.

If I have a morning erection and I work it off by jacking it can vary from a quick 3 minutes to as long as 20 to 30 minutes depending on how I work it.

As far as an erection followed by sexual intercourse, or brought on by foreplay, it can last and last. Just depends on what is on the schedule and how fast I want to have an ejaculation and also how turned on I get by the activity/stimulation from/by my spouse.

I am grateful that I can last a long time, or I can bring out a batch of "baby batter" rather quick.

Maybe I should invest in a stop watch.