How long for results?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by BJT, Oct 25, 2005.

1. BJT

BJT New Member

Ok I know I should probaly just be patient but I am wondering how long is average to start seeing results? I do a 15 min stretch and a 20 min jelq daily. I have seen no size change at all. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Thanks

2. shocked

shocked Member

very slowly ;)

3. brickbat

brickbat Member

What are you going for first? If girth, clamping is the absolute best way to increase girth. The general rule is go for length before girth if you want both. Patience is the key. Body building doesnot happen overnight and jelging is like body building. Have you joined thundersplace? For length, hanging and stretching are the best altho many would encourage you to pump also. Just immerse yourself in the vast amount of knowledge at thundersplace and continue jelging consistently and as aggressively as your pecker will allow....Good luck

4. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

My results took time im currently 7.75 long and 6 around. I started at 7.25 by 5.5. Most f my size gains have come from when im flaccid im much longer and my thickness is better. from jelquing you should notice that your member is much more vascular, take longer to orgasm and more veins should be apparent. Also jism volume should be much greater. Just keep it up and use your new found size for good not evil. You will notice results in some way even if its just in the unerect state and not a huge difference in a month or your doing something wrong. :D

5. GoneA

Gold Member

normally thats normal.

6. Serj

Serj New Member

For jelqing to show noticeable size increase results the average time frame is anywhere from 2 up to 6 months. Again that's to see size increases. You should see functional and non-size visual improvements within a few months. In performance I mean hardness, length of time the erection stays, and sometimes even the ability to control your ejaculation...and as mentioned previously flacid visuals should be noticeable as well as the vascularity.

Draft saved Draft deleted