How long has it been for you?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I have not had sex in over 18 months. I've had plenty of opportunities but declined them all. I'm just not interested in casual sex and the drama that it can bring.

I seriously almost labelled this thread "I'm a horny toad" though because 18 months is way too long. Nevertheless, it's still not changing my resolve that I'm not going to just bang the next guy who offers, even if I'm horny constantly.

So, I guess this is part rant and part to see if any other women are in the same situation!

It's not really a moral issue, casual sex just isn't my thing (you can get that anywhere and it's just not satisfying to me) and I'm also not going to rush into the wrong kind of relationship to 'scratch my itch' so to speak.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only ever had monogamous sex in a loving relationship and I don't know how any other sex could be any better oh and about 2 hours ago.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One day and counting.:mad:

The longest I've gone without is while I was married and it was prolly close to a year...sad ain't it.:frown1: The next longest was about 6 months and like you I just didn't want the drama associated with casual sex...

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly a year ago and over 2 years before that. And the one time last year December wasn't worth the wait at all. The guy was just trying to get his rocks off so to speak, he didn't care about me at all.
I decided not to have sex again until I am in a serious relationship- which I don't see happening anytime soon. So I'll keep on waiting and breaking one vibrator after the other :biggrin1:

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One day and counting.:mad:

The longest I've gone without is while I was married and it was prolly close to a year...sad ain't it.:frown1: The next longest was about 6 months and like you I just didn't want the drama associated with casual sex...

Why the long face?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ouch :redface:

Exactly a year ago and over 2 years before that. And the one time last year December wasn't worth the wait at all. The guy was just trying to get his rocks off so to speak, he didn't care about me at all.
I decided not to have sex again until I am in a serious relationship- which I don't see happening anytime soon. So I'll keep on waiting and breaking one vibrator after the other :biggrin1:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'd be surprised how easily vibrators break! I need to make a charity fund to replace my toys! :p

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'd be surprised how easily vibrators break! I need to make a charity fund to replace my toys! :p

That's weird, i've had the same 3-speed electrical shaver for over 10 years now. I thought vibrators and shavers worked on the same principle (except vibrators havent got teeth!)

Sorry all you sexy ladies aren't getting laid, but i'm sure its just a matter of time until you meet someone who you want to do it with.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's weird, i've had the same 3-speed electrical shaver for over 10 years now. I thought vibrators and shavers worked on the same principle (except vibrators havent got teeth!)

It's a conspiracy, obviously! :tongue:

I actually am not too 'big' on vibrators. I have a fave toy and no batteries required. :smile:

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a conspiracy, obviously! :tongue:

I actually am not too 'big' on vibrators. I have a fave toy and no batteries required. :smile:

Its a male conspiracy to have sexually frustrated women and an abundance of cleanly-shaven handsome men to tempt them :tongue:

BBBunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My vibes break all the time too!

I found a little hope when my local sex shop merchant suggested that I was clamping down too hard and jamming the 'free moving' balls in certain rabbit style vibes so I sprung for a fancy one and it just died on me last night. It lasted a little longer than the cheaper models, but not long enough to justify the cost. Throw a little charity my way too! Heh.

As for how long.. About a month. I'm in a long distance relationship that is open, but have no desire or time to find something as good as what I've already got so I'm willing to wait it out.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
to/ two/ too loooooooong
(think that should cover it? - prob not knowing my non luck?)
then again not perplexed, as semi retired from that activity, as well'